+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A Funny Story- Not love poem

A Funny Story- Not love poem

i walked home one day and i spied me a bug, a glug of a bug, on scarlet red rug, he tugged and he tugged like a smug little bug, and pulled on my mug filled with coffee rich slug

what is you want, oh smug bug of the rug?

i sneak and i seek for a stainless steel sheik.

a stainless steel sheik, you seek, say you sir?

yea, i seek for the meek and weak every week, for there is a leak and a tweak is desired, it wreaks and it reeks, and it shrieks in the fire

playing the lyre and calling me liar, pulling my wires and blowing my tires,

how ever you came here dear kind little sir, without a thick coat of black shiny-shined fur, too hot this place is without insects a whir, and you here complaining and causing a stir, should i call you a him, or an it, or a her? have you no conscience with which to confer? methinks you're a ghost, yes sir, i concur.

oh dreadful the thought that your brought in your draught, acting in naught, you have bought me your rot, not in a year can you cast out that snot, oh sinister sickness i see in that blot!

ah sir, my drink, what i think, is the missing dark link, to the pink wrinkle wink that lies in your fell sink, if that's what you want, you sly cowardly fink, i'll splash you and burn you all over the rink, icy and cold on your warm weather mink, leave me and flee me and free me, you stink, and hearing and fearing and sneering and smearing and clearing and rearing and steering and shearing and peering and searing, i'm now at the brink!

oi, and in my house finally i entered, now calmly, centered and homely, a thought then a-sauntered, comely and slightly, and trying not to squander, in my mind slowly it lazily wondered, with a laugh at the gaff as i put down my staff, i realized, quite surely, it's time for decaf!

(from my friend's email)
    "Ogres are like onions."

Hey...wrong forum dude..

hmmm.. yeah, dude..

should be in dr. seuss crazy forum or something...
    "Ogres are like onions."