+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she love or is it for the money??

Does she love or is it for the money??

I met this girl 2 months back. Now we have reached a point where we are discussing marriage. I must say that she is from a very bad background she doesn't not have a lot of money. She supports her family and she is the single bread winner for her family. She doesn't like to hurt her family and will do anything to help her family. She is actually working as a prostitute sorry to say. But once I met her she has wanted to change wat she was doing and want to start a new life. But the only thing is troubling her is her family. She is doing this work only to support her family back home. She is just 24 years.

I did meet her in a bar where they come to find customers. I did pay for her. Now I am with her forever a month now. She had not met anyone nor seen any of her customers. She has no means to money other than this. She has to work to support her family. I told her that she can start a new life so that I can support her family. I told her that I will support her financially and I will take care of her no matter wat happens to her. All she wants is to buy a house and car for a family so that she can stop working and live a normal life. I really love her no matter what work she does. I appreciate her to think to stop this work if I support her family. My only fear is that once I do everything for her buy s house and car,, will she leave me since we don't stay in the same country. Or is she just playing a game with me until she gets what she wants?? I am really confused what to do. I love her that's true but can I really trust her not to cheat me and leave me after I have done everything for her.

Ummmm.....yeah. You might reconsider this relationship. What about finding a girl who isn't a prostitute , lives in the same country and who's family can take our of themselves?!

Call me crazy but I'd think those 3 issues are important

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Go find the sticky here on Shining Knight syndrome. Read it, post back here.

Sex is a powerful hook for men. Women understand and make use of it, in various ways, not always honourable.

If you still decide you want to help this woman, don't marry her. Encourage her to get educated and in a job that doesn't involve spreading her legs.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

...I have no words.

Ok, I have one: SERIOUSLY?!