Hi everybody, first of all, i would like to apologize for my english because im spaniard

I will be very thankful if someone can give me some advice, i will explain you my situation:

Im from spain, 3 months ago i started to date a girl from Cyprus, she came to spain for one year to do a intership as a primary school teacher and she goes back to cyprus in June. Well, during the relationship we had few arguments because she didnt show her feelings in public or when we were separated, she was very cold. But when we were together in her house she was very affetionate, so it was like she was 2 different persons. I didnt feel special and i had doubts about her feelings towards me, so 2 weeks ago we had another argument and she asked for a break to clear her mind up and get to understand why she behaved like that. Finally she was honest with me and she explained me her worries with this letter:

" i log in the facebook this morning just bcs i wanted to read something from you but i didnt have the time to answer to you bcs i had to go to the school. i think this should be my last answer even if it would be really hard for me but i have to try to do the things in the easiest way i think they could be.. i was so stupid when i told you that i want to meet you as a friend bcs you know very well that i cannot see you as a friend. right now, i have strong feelings about you and i cannot control them as well as i want when i am with you.. and every time it would be the same hard for me when i would have to say goodbye to you..i dont know if its because i am afraid to change the way i think and just live my life but you were right, from the begggining i had some worries in my mind and i wanted to keep some distance from you because i was worried for the future and i didnt want to give to our relationship too much..i thought that you knew that or you were able to realise it.. i believed that i would be able to protect myself in this way. but i couldnt be able to control my feelings that good thats why i have now all this pain. i had the fear from the beggining that i was going to be hurt and there is a phrase that says when you are afraid for something so much then it will happen to you..maybe you are right that it would be much better if i didnt have any fear at all and just relax and go with the flow, no one knows if the situation could have been different.. but now, the pain i have, makes me believe that the decision to stay alone it would be the easiest way for me bcs now i am even more afraid.. i feel so weak to give more to this relationship and at the end to have more feelings about you. you know i am very close with my family and now i dont have them here with me to stand by me in my difficulties. i dont have any friend here, i was only with you from the beggining i came and that made me worried.. in case i lost you i would be in the situation i am now, have a miserable life inside 4 walls of my room ..now, after what happened i just believe that i have to take the way i believe it would be easier for me.. i dont want to give the chance to myself to have stronger feelings about u. my feelings are fighting a lot with my logical but when i stay alone she wins and she tells me that in long term we will both realise that this is the easiest way because otherwise it might be much harter and you cannot imagine how afraid i am to this idea.. "

She was educated in the principles of the stoicism, she avoids any kind of weakness due to pain, anger, love or any type of strong emotion, so she cuts it to keep a control of her life and of her feelings. She told me she never felt so sad, so weak and so coward, she wants to take the easiest way because her logic says that...

I love her and i dont want to lose her, i dont know what to do, accept things like they are, fight for her, let her some time....

It has passed 2 weeks since we took the break, 1 week since last time we saw each other (that day we spent night together) but the day after her logic visted her again... and so are we now.

Thanks a lot, greetings from spain.

Christian