+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Extremely attractive guy at my school

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    He's a player, for sure. Why would someone who gets girls to flirt with him want to commit or go steady? Stupid decision, really: looks don't last forever, so an attractive person might as well milk their looks for all they're worth.
    Well I don't know what to think of the way he treats those other girls, but i have seen him holding one of them around her waist from behind and then a few minutes later slap one of the other girls on her butt, just like that.
    But they never get mad at all, they just seem a little surprised and then laugh about it, pretty much.
    I have also seen him finding excuses to fumble with something close to their breasts, like fixing a button or something.
    That girl basically just lets him do it and looks at him with sexy eyes, even when he literally has his hands resting on them.

So I don't know what to think of this.

What do you mean that you don't know what to think of this? He's got numerous girls throwing themselves at him and he's enjoying every minute of it. What's not to understand?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    What do you mean that you don't know what to think of this? He's got numerous girls throwing themselves at him and he's enjoying every minute of it. What's not to understand?
    Yes but I'm not completely sure whether it's something "serious" or not.
    But it does seem like he is allowed to check them out openly from head to toe and touch them a lot, so it might be really hard to charm him enough to make him interested specifically in me?
    Last edited by Butterfly_96; 28-01-13 at 06:11 PM.

He sounds like the typical high school handsome jerk that every girl wants... I think the only way to "charm" him is by being stunningly beautiful and showing him that you are NOT interested in him in the least. This pretty much only works in movies though... I think you should not try at all with this guy, he doesn't sound like a catch. Why not focus on some of the nice, and cute, guys instead?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    He sounds like the typical high school handsome jerk that every girl wants... I think the only way to "charm" him is by being stunningly beautiful and showing him that you are NOT interested in him in the least. This pretty much only works in movies though... I think you should not try at all with this guy, he doesn't sound like a catch. Why not focus on some of the nice, and cute, guys instead?
    He doesn't seem like a bad guy though, a lot of people like him and he is never respectless to anyone - but he happens to know that those girls love being treated like that, and he laughs along with them about it.

What do you mean by "being stunningly beautiful", by the way?
    It's worth a try, any advice? ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
    Most people think I'm pretty, so I'm lucky there at least. =P
    What exactly do you mean by "hot looking"?
    You mean like, tight clothes and cleavage or something like that?

It doesn't matter ...you will be just like the many around him trying to get his attention.

What would stand out is to do the opposite...ignore him, pretend he doesn't exist. Don't even look at him. To be desirable is to be unavailable. You not paying him any attention would make you different from all the girls.

BTW guys like a sexy feminine look not slutty.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It doesn't matter ...you will be just like the many around him trying to get his attention.

What would stand out is to do the opposite...ignore him, pretend he doesn't exist. Don't even look at him. To be desirable is to be unavailable. You not paying him any attention would make you different from all the girls.
    Well... the problem is that he pretty much ignores anyone who ignores him.
    I believe one of his current admirers even tried doing like this, but she eventually gave up and started flirting openly with him instead.
    At least that's what it looked like to me.
    Those girls also always seem to lose in an argument with him, he always has some smarter point in the end - it's not that he is stubborn and has to be right in everything, he just happens to be able to outwit them totally fair every single time, or at least that's what I have seen so far.
    So I don't think I can use any tricks like that on him, he seems too smart for that.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    BTW guys like a sexy feminine look not slutty.
    Yeah, I am aware of that, I just meant a beautiful feminine look that he would still find arousing - like, soft-looking skin and pretty hairstyle combined with some careful cleavage and cute leggings, or something similar. ^^
    A bit of a cutesy babe-look, so he thinks I look cuddly and sweet but still enticing and hot at the same time.
    Last edited by Butterfly_96; 28-01-13 at 11:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
    A bit of a cutesy babe-look, so he thinks I look cuddly and sweet but still enticing and hot at the same time.
    Nah, I'd go for the slutty look. Works for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Nah, I'd go for the slutty look. Works for me.
    What exactly is a "slutty look" to you, then? ;P

Oh, you're in school? How are your grades?

Lol, well you are correct: girls do like being treated in a demeaning manner.

Proceed if you just want to be another of his stable of broads that he couldn't give two shits about except for a few organs. Your choice. There are nice guys out there, but eh, **** 'em they're not as interesting, eh?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Well if he ignores anyone who ignores him that goes to show you he is an attention whore.......he is a wank.

What, smack? Who doesn't ignore anyone who ignores them? I know I do.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, well you are correct: girls do like being treated in a demeaning manner.

Proceed if you just want to be another of his stable of broads that he couldn't give two shits about except for a few organs. Your choice. There are nice guys out there, but eh, **** 'em they're not as interesting, eh?
    He doesn't treat them "in a demeaning manner", he just happens to be very good at winning joke arguments and he does it in a playful way.
    I can't see any signs that he is a "bad guy", yes he acts like a tease and everything but he doesn't actually seem to disrespect them.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast