+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Extremely attractive guy at my school

That's because you like him; you're blinded by how attractive he is and he seems to be really suave, which are signs of sociopaths/manwhores.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

There's nothing that says he necessarily has to be a "sociopath" though, and that's really jumping to conclusions and accusations really quickly, don't you think? =P
    I have only seen kind sides of him so far, and he seems to have a very good reputation as well - only he is clearly not intimidated by his admirers at all and does that butt-spanking and stuff as a joke, and they certainly don't seem to have anything against it either.

So, well, I really want to charm him in some way without just becoming one in the crowd.

You have to have a lot of experience with manipulating guys. It's a learned art. good luck with that.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You have to have a lot of experience with manipulating guys. It's a learned art. good luck with that.
    I don't want to manipulate him, I just want to make him feel interested in me in the best way.

Call it what you want, you'd need to be very experienced and very confident to make yourself stand out above all the other girls he has. Hon, this would be nigh near impossible for most girls to achieve.....let alone a girl who can only blush if he looks her way.

Come back down to reality and look at the boys who you have an actual chance with.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Well I don't know, sometimes it feels like he is being hit on by a girl at school and then she drags him home and offers him sex.
    I get that impression sometimes, since girls he doesn't even know have gone with him after school several times.

What is it that you even want from the guy? to date? possible relationship?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    What is it that you even want from the guy? to date? possible relationship?
    Both, but it's hard since he is always getting attention from other girls.

Are you ruling out **** buddy? Because honestly, most guys if they were in his situation would not look to date or enter a relationship when they can avoid it.

And why would he want to settle down with you when he's got a veritable smorgasboard to choose from?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    And why would he want to settle down with you when he's got a veritable smorgasboard to choose from?
    I don't know, I just hope he would.

But really, is it really so easy for him that he is basically approached and hit on by girls without making any effort himself and then gets free sex just like that?

YES. You gals sure are shallow creatures, so it is extremely probable.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    YES. You gals sure are shallow creatures, so it is extremely probable.
    Eh, well that would explain why he dares to slap their bottom as a prank and check out their breasts and tummy while they notice it, he probably knows that it's taken as a major compliment or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
    I don't know, I just hope he would.
    That's called dreaming.

But really, is it really so easy for him that he is basically approached and hit on by girls without making any effort himself and then gets free sex just like that?
    Yes, it really is that easy. Just think, you're doing similar to the other girls. You aren't waiting for him to make an effort to approach you. Instead, you're looking at ways to draw his attention. This guy doesn't need to do anything but wait and have it all handed to him on a platter.

Eh, well that would explain why he dares to slap their bottom as a prank and check out their breasts while they notice it, he probably knows that it's taken as a major compliment or something.
    [shallow creatures] And it also explains why you're desperate to get a guy who you know little about. You are just as attracted to his looks as they are.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast