+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Extremely attractive guy at my school

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Yes, it really is that easy. Just think, you're doing similar to the other girls. You aren't waiting for him to make an effort to approach you. Instead, you're looking at ways to draw his attention. This guy doesn't need to do anything but wait and have it all handed to him on a platter.
    Hm, well one thing I have noticed is that the girls who flirt with him also seem to make sure that he always feels extremely great, I mean if he even gets silent for a little while or is nervous about something they seem to be all around him and pat him on the shoulders and talk sweetly to him, hmm...?

So I take it this means that he is also supported by them to the max and always feels extremely backed up by them?

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
    Eh, well that would explain why he dares to slap their bottom as a prank and check out their breasts and tummy while they notice it, he probably knows that it's taken as a major compliment or something.
    Even though it shouldn't be, since it's sexual harassment, but I guess these girls have daddy issues. My mom taught me to respect boundaries but then I'm ugly so I don't have the wherewithal like this guy to get away with it.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Even though it shouldn't be, since it's sexual harassment, but I guess these girls have daddy issues. My mom taught me to respect boundaries but then I'm ugly so I don't have the wherewithal like this guy to get away with it.
    I think it's the way he does it that matters a lot, he seems to do it in a kind of playful way and already gets along very well with them.

That's what he's tricking those girls into thinking. He's a Machiavellian prince, evidently. Do you want to be treated like that in public? The way he's acting is similar to America in the 50's, i.e. "women are dumb broads who belong in the kitchen" and with the ass slapping and whatnot.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

That's what he's tricking those girls into thinking. He's a Machiavellian prince, evidently. Do you want to be treated like that in public? The way he's acting is similar to America in the 50's, i.e. "women are dumb broads who belong in the kitchen" and with the ass slapping and whatnot.
    Hm well, he knows that they like when he does it, so I guess that's why he keeps doing it.
    And the funny thing is that they even seem to encourage him a bit to do it, I have noticed that they do tend to wear really tight leggings rather often.
    And if they catch him resting his eyes on their legs or butt or something for a few seconds they just blush or giggle, it's rather funny to watch, although it does make me really jealous as well.
    Last edited by Butterfly_96; 29-01-13 at 04:43 AM.

Well, your choice. He seems like a sleazebag by most rational standards, so if you want to be an object this is the last I'll say about it.

Well, your choice. He seems like a sleazebag by most rational standards, so if you want to be an object this is the last I'll say about it.
    Well it does feel a bit like those girls want to get intimate with him so badly that they basically allow him to do anything he wants.
    But, ehm, I can understand them. ;P

Yes, and that perpetuates his behavior and c'mon, a guy who has ladies throwing themselves at him isn't likely to understand fidelity.

Yes, and that perpetuates his behavior and c'mon, a guy who has ladies throwing themselves at him isn't likely to understand fidelity.
    Well I guess so, those girls always seem to blush or be generally nervous and very easily giggle around him - and it's them who have chosen to be with him as well from what I know.

It feels like anyone of them could snatch him at any moment as well, that's pretty tough.
    Last edited by Butterfly_96; 29-01-13 at 04:58 AM.

Not likely. He wouldn't alienate his group of girls by picking one from his circle of admirers. That's not what egotistic guys do.

Not likely. He wouldn't alienate his group of girls by picking one from his circle of admirers. That's not what egotistic guys do.
    I have seen him alone with several of them a few times and I'm pretty sure they were asking him out then, since they looked really shy, looked down on the ground and smiled to themselves, and kind of seemed to prepare to say something.

I don't know, but maybe he has had sex with all of them in secret...?
    Last edited by Butterfly_96; 29-01-13 at 05:04 AM.

Doesn't mean he'd say yes.

Doesn't mean he'd say yes.
    Nope, but it could be possible that he is secretly meeting up with them one by one in their homes.
    It wouldn't surprise me if they all try to have him for themselves, and that he would take that opportunity over and over.
    Maybe they just love to be alone with him and hope that he will eventually melt?
    That would be a golden opportunity for him in any case, I guess.
    Last edited by Butterfly_96; 29-01-13 at 05:08 AM.

They're naive if they think sex is going to earn them a relationship.

They're naive if they think sex is going to earn them a relationship.
    Maybe they try to be as sweet and cuddly and beautiful and alluring as possible in an attempt to make him fall for one of them?
    To be honest, I am pretty sure I would be my cutest possible self if I got a date with him, and constantly be close to him and be tender to him and everything.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast