+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Extremely attractive guy at my school

That's naive. If they are offering him sex, he'd be stupid to commit to one when he can keep having many.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    That's naive. If they are offering him sex, he'd be stupid to commit to one when he can keep having many.
    Well I don't know what to think - he is sometimes alone with them one by one, and he often seems to follow one of them home as well.

Don't worry about making him your boyfriend. You don't know if he will make a good one anyways. He is good for ****ing so why not just aim for that? I don't think he will refuse sex regardless of how attractive he is unless you are really ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Don't worry about making him your boyfriend. You don't know if he will make a good one anyways. He is good for ****ing so why not just aim for that? I don't think he will refuse sex regardless of how attractive he is unless you are really ugly.
    How do you mean I should do to get to that point with him, then? =P
    It's certainly better than nothing. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
    I don't want to manipulate him, I just want to make him feel interested in me in the best way.
    Hun that's the way you play the game to get what you want.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Hun that's the way you play the game to get what you want.
    Well, what are the best ways to mesmerize him then? =P
    I just wan him to at least feel attracted to me and be a bit curious about me.

Confidence. Smile, and be real. The rest is trade secret I am not willing to share.

Forget it. This thread is pretty circuitous as it is, and it doesn't look to make any real progress.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Confidence. Smile, and be real. The rest is trade secret I am not willing to share.
    Yes, I'm not sure if it's a good idea to do like his other admirers and basically dress in tight leggings and cleavage just for his viewing pleasure. =P
    It does sdem like they take advantage of their physical attributes to subtly allure him or something.

ding dong.....

Smiling and shit won't get you anywhere. Even when it does, it takes way too long.

Step 1: Talk to him
    Step 2: Compliment him on his looks
    Step 3: Ask him to "hang out"
    Step 4: Take him to a place where you two can be alone
    Step 5: Make your move (take his clothes off and take your clothes off and proceed to do the deed)
    P.S Wear a condom, kids.

Jeez, if only more girls did what fearoflove just recommended...I mean, let's face it. Guys are like sharks; they're blind. We miss signals. You have to really telegraph it for us, like fearoflove's post.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    If someone wants a serious relationship with one particular girl, it's not naive at all to commit only to her.

Just wanna say be careful whos advice you take. strongly disagree with many posts in here. If you get eye contact a lot, then as a guy, i know i myself would love to get to know that person better, as he may even be trying to get your eye contact, as sounds like he is interested in you.
    Try say hello to him, when there aren't many around him, and be yourself.

good luck

Quote Originally Posted by Genjuros View Post
    Just wanna say be careful whos advice you take. strongly disagree with many posts in here. If you get eye contact a lot, then as a guy, i know i myself would love to get to know that person better, as he may even be trying to get your eye contact, as sounds like he is interested in you.
    Try say hello to him, when there aren't many around him, and be yourself.

good luck
    I will try that, I really want him. ^_^
    Maybe ask him out and then kiss him the moment he seems attracted to me will work?

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast