+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Extremely attractive guy at my school

This is some funny shit lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Smiling and shit won't get you anywhere. Even when it does, it takes way too long.

Step 1: Talk to him
    Step 2: Compliment him on his looks
    Step 3: Ask him to "hang out"
    Step 4: Take him to a place where you two can be alone
    Step 5: Make your move (take his clothes off and take your clothes off and proceed to do the deed)
    P.S Wear a condom, kids.
    Obviously the advice from someone who never read: "He's Just Not That Into You."

@ OP: 8 pages of this. By the time you get the nerve to introduce yourself, he'll have graduated with a BA in Hunkiness and you'll still be here asking what you should do. O.o I'm thinking if he was into you, you'd actually know it by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Genjuros View Post
    Just wanna say be careful whos advice you take. strongly disagree with many posts in here. If you get eye contact a lot, then as a guy, i know i myself would love to get to know that person better, as he may even be trying to get your eye contact, as sounds like he is interested in you.
    Try say hello to him, when there aren't many around him, and be yourself.

good luck
    The guy is an obvious manwhore.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If someone wants a serious relationship with one particular girl, it's not naive at all to commit only to her.
    The guy doesn't sound like he wants a relationship; just tons of sex.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    The guy doesn't sound like he wants a relationship; just tons of sex.
    I was talking in general terms.

Also, I don't know him, but I'm pretty sure if he found a girl he was REALLY into, he wouldn't even care about having other girls. Everyone (or almost everyone) falls in love sooner or later.
    Last edited by searock; 01-02-13 at 01:39 AM.

Ya when he is in his 30's.

Maybe just MAYBE, with luck and divine intervention that he might get sick of the constant change in his life and want stability briefly in having a relationship for a while. Just MAAAYBE.

Yeah I wasn't necessarily implying it had to be "for ever".

Hm I saw him yesterday and he was kissing one of the girls really intimately for a rather long time.
    Oh well.

Doesn't mean he's in an exclusive relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Doesn't mean he's in an exclusive relationship.
    True, but isn't it pretty common that a popular guy at school is repeatedly asked out by the girls who spend time with him at school?

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
    True, but isn't it pretty common that a popular guy is repeatedly asked out by his admirers who are with him at school?
    How is this relevant? Doesn't stop you from asking him out.

I think you should just move on... you haven't done anything since you opened this thread and you're too afraid of rejection to do anything in the future, so move on and focus on someone else, someone you aren't afraid of.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
    Hm I saw him yesterday and he was kissing one of the girls really intimately for a rather long time.
    Oh well.
    Yes.. that means you should accept that he's not available to you so that you can stop this obsession you have with him and this fear you have of being the pursuer.

You're quite good at keeping a thread going ad naseaum though, is there anything else we can help you with, Butterfly? O_o

if you're too afraid to do anything to communicate with this guy, the ship is gonna sail. you said you already saw him kissing another girl, it looks like that ship has boarded and is in transit as we speak. it's ok, it was just a crush so you'll get over it soon enough.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    if you're too afraid to do anything to communicate with this guy, the ship is gonna sail. you said you already saw him kissing another girl, it looks like that ship has boarded and is in transit as we speak. it's ok, it was just a crush so you'll get over it soon enough.
    Yes but I think I have heard that he has ended it and that it wasn't anything serious.
    He said at one point that he was gonna "think about it" when another girl asked him out yesterday, so I don't know...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast