+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Extremely attractive guy at my school

What does he have to think about it if a girl asks him out? That's such a player thing..A guy always knows whether or not he'd go out with a girl, I don't see what he could possibly have to meditate on unless he's trying to build up her anticipation and try to coax her into doing more than she originally would have wanted.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    What does he have to think about it if a girl asks him out? That's such a player thing..A guy always knows whether or not he'd go out with a girl, I don't see what he could possibly have to meditate on unless he's trying to build up her anticipation and try to coax her into doing more than she originally would have wanted.
    Actually I am just making all of this up, the guy doesn't exist. ^^
    Haha, I hope that's alright. ^^

Lol, I had a feeling. A lot of it didn't seem to make sense so you're not exactly revealing the secrets of some wild mystery.

Come to think of it, this is probably the work of resident gender-confused troll, aninnocentman..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
    Yes but I think I have heard that he has ended it and that it wasn't anything serious.
    He said at one point that he was gonna "think about it" when another girl asked him out yesterday, so I don't know...
    Butterfly... move along, love.

Forget this guy... he'll eat you up and spit your little naive heart out.

...wakeup, the guy doesn't exist. This is probably Imma...

Well, she's not bright enough (or funny) to be Imma... but I do know she's having at us. No one could be that dumb in real life.

Leafs are playing Bruins. sooooo *wavezzz*

Oh yes, I am watching the Leafs lose to Boston..God bless Don Cherry! Missed "Coach's Corner" so badly all lockout long..

does he really not exist? wtf? she just messaged me asking about what she should do

..and I received a message from "her" minutes before yours in which "she" admitted that this was all made up.

hahaha what the hell? we all got played bad!

This has to be the most boring "prank" ever conceived. :|

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    hahaha what the hell? we all got played bad!

Eh, I was hardly drawn in.

*keys psycho music*

Well you can't go on thinking about him without some sort of call to action. Go talk to him, introduce yourself to him. Making googly eyes and snickering wont net you any gains. Go on over to him next time you see him and be a confident lady. If he looking pre-occupied, then wait a bit; as you don't want to seem wrecklessly ambitious.

Whatever you do, just be a lady about your ways.

It would be interesting to see OP approach a non-entity...curiouser and curiouser indeed.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast