+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Extremely attractive guy at my school

Extremely attractive guy at my school

There's a guy at my school who is insanely attractive, and I can't stop thinking about him.
    He has all the male attributes anyone could think of - very tall, very muscular, really confident, beautiful eyes, sexy lips, natural leader type, always the center of attention - you name it.
    Everytime I see him my belly starts to tingle, and I have to make a strong effort to not stare at him too much.
    I can quite safely say that he is the most attractive guy I have ever seen, no exceptions.
    The problem is, of course, that lots of other girls think the same thing, and I constantly see someone flirting with him.
    So how should I do to catch his interest and make him think that I am special?
    I have checked him out countless times and he has caught me doing it very often, and whenever he does I just look down on the floor and blush with a smile - so I'm sure he knows that I am interested in him.

I am a bit worried that he will dump me very quickly since he will definitely be approached by other attractive girls if I "get my hands on him", and it scares me.
    I'm also a bit worried that he might be too tall for me, since he is something like 6'9 and I'm only 4'11 (and his arms are bigger than my thighs, seriously). -_-
    So it would feel kind of intimidating with such an overpowering giant by my side, although he would of course be a fantastic protector.
    But as far as I can tell he is very sweet and kind to everyone, and nobody has said anything bad about him.

Help, please? <3

I would start by talking to him, right now you're only attracted to him physically and know nothing about him. try striking up a conversation and see if you guys hit it off, then go from there

and he's 6'9? is he some kind of a freakshow giant or something? hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    and he's 6'9? is he some kind of a freakshow giant or something? hahaha
    Haha maybe not, but he feels really really tall to me since I'm short for a girl and he's tall for a man, lol. =P
    He might be 6'6 or something as well, he's the tallest guy at school but not so tall that it looks wrong, it's juuust perfect in my eyes. ^^

But yes, I haven't spoken to him yet, I have just sort of ogled him from the distance - and he has noticed me doing it several times. xP
    But he doesn't seem annoyed by it, so maybe that means he finds me attractive to look at as well...?
    I hope so.

The problem is just that it feels like I have to make a very great impression, because otherwise I am just one of his many admirers.
    I want to make that impression that makes him check me out while I walk away and thinks for himself "wow what a babe" or something along those lines, if you know what I mean?
    Last edited by Butterfly_96; 28-01-13 at 04:11 AM.

Of course he's gonna dump you, he is going to dump any girl ...but I bet money on it he ain't looking for a relationship anyways...what guy would just have one when he knows he can have plenty. This guy is going to be wanting to stay single, no matter how special anyone is.

If anyone is going to have a chance it's going to be a girl that has guys are falling over each other to get her......you know the same level of attractiveness.
    Last edited by smackie9; 28-01-13 at 04:37 AM.

So it's possible that he is just saying yes to dates and then ditches the girls after they have had sex together?

Why don't you just look for someone who's actually accessible and who doesn't intimidate you?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

While you are busy ogling at this guy, there are a few other guys that you are not noticing, that are trying to catch your attention. But you don't notice because you are so focused on the impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly_96 View Post
    So it's possible that he is just saying yes to dates and then ditches the girls after they have had sex together?
    Guys his age do not turn down sex. If they are willing to put out again he isn't going to say no.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Guys his age do not turn down sex. If they are willing to put out again he isn't going to say no.
    Isn't there some way to charm him or entice him enough to make him wanna go on a date with me, then?
    He's just so incredibly attractive that I have to try at least once. ^^

You have to be hot looking to attract him, and flirt.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    You have to be hot looking to attract him, and flirt.
    Most people think I'm pretty, so I'm lucky there at least. =P
    What exactly do you mean by "hot looking"?
    You mean like, tight clothes and cleavage or something like that?
    Last edited by Butterfly_96; 28-01-13 at 12:14 PM.

Most people think I'm pretty, so I'm lucky there at least. =P
    What exactly do you mean by "hot looking"?
    You mean like, tight clothes and cleavage or something like that?
    I think you have to get him into a quiet room and then just drop your pants. That should get his attention.

Isn't there some way to charm him or entice him enough to make him wanna go on a date with me, then?
    He's just so incredibly attractive that I have to try at least once. ^^

You know, I think it would be awful to be someone who's a 10 in looks. To have people wanting to date you because of your beauty would get so tiresome. No, I'm not being sarcastic.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

He's a player, for sure. Why would someone who gets girls to flirt with him want to commit or go steady? Stupid decision, really: looks don't last forever, so an attractive person might as well milk their looks for all they're worth.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast