+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I need a strategy to get her back or get over her ASAP

I need a strategy to get her back or get over her ASAP

I met Kate senior year of high school and I never really thought we'd fall so hard for each other. I took her virginity a couple months after i met her but before we "officially" became bf/gf. Shortly after I got home one night drunk and I called my neighbor (a "hot" girl that was one of my best friends ex. They lost their virginity to each other but she became a slut) to smoke weed and out of nowhere we ended up having sex. I knew people would find out and eventually Kate too so I decided I would be the first to tell her. She was very mad and shocked but she forgave me and made our relationship official a little while after. We had doubts because she was going to college about 2 hours away and we did not know what that would do to our relationship. We had an awesome summer and decided to try and make it work. This is where i messed up... I cheated on her about a month and half later with a transvestite prostitute (oral both ways) and a regular prostitute (oral on me) *in the timespan of about 2 weeks*. To this day I dont know how my curiosity and horniness got the best of me. I kept it to myself and the relationship grew to be even more amazing (though we both had doubt with the distance.) I had my best friend pass away about 2 months after I cheated and it shook me a lot. three months after that I decided to tell Kate exactly how I cheated. I wanted to be honest because I thought she deserved to know. We stayed together for a month mostly because she saw how emotionally low I was at the time and it was hard to let go of me I guess. We had sex one time and shortly after it was over. I was her first bf and love as she was mine. She told her mom what happened the first day and eventually her whole family found out. We genuinely compliment each other better than the movies if you will however we both know we have to date other people to decide if we are good for each other. Trying to be friends and holding on to each other made us fight a lot and caused us too much anxiety and sadness. Every day I felt I talked to her I would drive her further away though we still treated each other like bf and gf. It was a roller coaster to say the least. I did many stupid things like try and give her stuff back and she would mess with me too. We hung out a little over winter break but it is all very stressful and confusing even though we do have some calm and fun nights. She went back to college and told me she still wanted to keep in touch (even though her friends dont aprove and her sister who she lives with hates me)... Instead of playing it cool and at least pretend like I dont care I told her it bothered me that she would only call when she wanted and I couldnt call her whenever or surprise visit her. I lost my cool and told her I regretted loving her so much (because she kept hanging up on me). She knows I didnt mean it but her friends and fam think I am being abusive to her feelings and it made it even harder for her to be able to keep in touch. Now she says she wants us to try not talking for once in hopes we can salvage some kind of friendship or relationship in the future. We are not longer talking and I am not sure what to do/say/think?? ...its been 3 days and all I think about is asking her to hang out once more to end on good terms like we have before (we have stopped talking for 2 weeks before)... she said no while we were still talking because she thinks it will hurt more. I think it's over for good and I am sad to say the least

it has been 8 months since we broke up