+ Follow This Topic

Thread: A virgo girl is not replying for the last 10 months

A virgo girl is not replying for the last 10 months

Hi everyone,

I know its long but please read it and give your genuine opinion

She is not responding for last 10 months.

she is 24 , a Virgo . me - 27 , aquarious ( amazingly I don't understand much about love )

I have read, virgo's take time, but this long ???

Details : we met at work place, she started to like me .I also liked her, but i knew she had a boyfriend so i didn't make a move thinking she might have some problem with her boyfriend and settle that up soon.
    But I saw her interest kept on growing. But when I started to hint her that I am also interested ( although I am not good at hinting)
    - she started to talk about her boyfriend, so I thought , probably they are happy now. So I started behaving normal. but again she started back to behave like she likes me - teasing, playing, touching. and then back to talk about her boyfriend...that was making me so jealous.... this happened for 2 months ..and now was the time she was going overseas for 6 months for studies and she asked me to add her on skype, which ofcourse I did.

After few days overseas, she declaired her relationship on FB as single.. Now then I thought she was not going well with her boyfriend, and I talked about this on skype - she said she doesn't want to talk about that. after few days I asked her and she refused right away...upset me. I still kept on talking to her as a friend and said sorry.

Now she would call me on skype and we would talk about other things.

but sometime when I call she would turn her skype on busy, sometime for whole 1 MONTH.

it was like, I always try to reach her but she would avoid me .

and only respond once a month ( saying , sorry I am just a little lazy to reply )

and then I thought I was probably crossing my line , she just needs a friend not a BF.

But she knew i liked her very much. And then after 6 months she comes back to austarlia, ( even though she didn't change her location stauts on FB, which she does always, I found that by her friends posts), she didn't let me know. I was furious.I asked " where are you right now ( then she was in sydney for a few days for her a Birthday, with her freinds)..she said broken hills ( a place a few 100ks from sydney) to practice her Social work field experience stuff ". I shouldn't have asked her like that. So to make the environment soft I started joking like nothing happened. she replies " you are silly ".

and I asked how long she is there for. she says 6 months.
    ( That was shocking for me - before leaving sydney she said she was coming back in 6 months, but never said she was going to Broken hills. ) - but that was all justified, as she had to get experience in her field.

Then I started talking through text messages, funny ones. as always, I was sending messages , 1 everyday, and she would reply, once a week.

Now somethng amazing happens. A friend of her who used to work with her for 5 yrs told me , she really liked me. I was totally on the top of the world... I tried to enquire about her more.. and found that she had another boyfriend just before this last one , but that guy left her, never came back. and I saw that guy posting on her facebook , but she didn't reply and changed her relationship status on FB to "in relationship" with this new guy....Never heard from that guy again. But this new guy , everyone who knew her said, she was not happy with him. That explains the way she changed her relationship status to "single " on FB as she left australia.
    Now my stupidity starts : I wanted to make sure if she is still interested in me. which I wanted to check in the most wierdest way, I started sending her more messages 2-3 msgs a day, and then started sending her a little creepy one, even said I love her. i thought she would reply , but no reply...

so I stared the frequency of messages 6 msgs a day. and then i started to plead why is she not replying ..then she replies . I am not replying because I want to limit your texts to 1 /day....
    I thought she still liked me.
    Now eventhough I wanted to stop , i couldn't stop texting her, but no creepy ones....
    and this time , like any other girl , just stopped talking to me I just kept on saying sorry thousand times..but no reply for 2 months
    Now I totaly forced her to relpy by sending her almost 20 msgs a day. even asked, if she met someone... She replies " Please don't try to contact me anymore".

she was completely pissed

I realised I crossed my limit and didn't say anything for a month and then started pleading, begging to forgive me and about how much I love her. texting once every 3-4 days.

after 2 months she replies " stop contacting me , leave me alone ".

I totally stopped . I realised I've been such an irriatating person. I cursed myself.
    I sent her a text after a month, saying sorry. no reply. then for next 6 months I sent few 4-5 msgs in total but never a reply always about sorry I was..no reply..now I have totaly stopped sending her for last 4 months...

and I need help. I don't know what to do

when I look back at all this, I feel so sorry that I was such an idiot, just kept on annoying her by my msgs. she is shy and silient, extremely mature, but very very strong mentally , and she has seen alot of things in her life for sure, she understands people right away.

I check her facebook. doesn't seem like she is with someone. even if she is with someone , she should have told me something..like - not interested , forget about me etc.
    BTW, she has got a job in a small town 500ks from sydney ( there are few social workers jobs in city any way ). but she does visit her freinds here, in sydney, some times.

I have decide not to contact her and wait for her , for next few months....

I think I am living under illusion. she was probably gone long time ago.

I am counting on the fact that I have heard about virgos ( I think which applies to any girl )
    that she would let me know somehow indirectly that she is not interested anymore..she would let me know,

I even asked her if she is with someone..no reply...

but probably by not replying she is indicating to forget about her. i don't know...

anyway...I want to give her sometime. Because, other than the fact that I love her too much, when in future this thing ever haunts me then atleast I can say to my self that I gave her full time. I will get mental satisfaction that it wasn't my fault.

so please shed some light here
    wait for her or forget her ?

Thanks for being patient to read this.

Your problem is that when she was born the sky was in house Atreides, and the Kwisatz Haderach had not yet led the Fremen to victory over House Harkonnen.
    Last edited by HeartIsAching; 28-01-13 at 03:59 PM.

I'm such an asshole.

1. You crossed the red line several times... I don t think there's a way back or something to wait for. Delete all her data and herself from your life. If this is an obsession go to a doctor.
    2. The only one happy in this story is the telephone company.
    3. Signs and God have nothing to do with this.
    4. She started all this playing, but now she got her lesson also
    5. Don't wait from fb to tell you what you should feel from the other party..

My best wishes. I feel what you experience is not easy...

You are correct in believing that a girl will let you know if she is not interested. She has let you know that she's not interested and very clearly so. It's time to move on
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Everyone knows that all female virgos think that male aquarius' are dickheads.
    Jeez, how much clearer could she have been, she's not interested. If she smacked you in the face would that kind of 'message' get through to you?

Quote Originally Posted by sssspanos View Post
    2. The only one happy in this story is the telephone company.
    holy shit... this made my day! hahahahaha

I read people's replies, figured I needed to see what this was about and decided to sum up some of my favorite parts of the whole thing
    Quote Originally Posted by nashsync View Post
    She is not responding for last 10 months.
    said she doesn't want to talk about that. after few days I asked her and she refused right away...upset me.
    She said she didn't wanna talk, so you asked her about it and she refused, and then YOU got upset? lololololol

it was like, I always try to reach her but she would avoid me
    a derrrrrrrrrrr

I started sending her more messages 2-3 msgs a day, and then started sending her a little creepy one, even said I love her. i thought she would reply , but no reply...
    no shit sherlock, if a guy started sending me messages like that I'd probably call the damn cops.

so I stared the frequency of messages 6 msgs a day. and then i started to plead why is she not replying ..then she replies . I am not replying because I want to limit your texts to 1 /day....
    I thought she still liked me.
    I don't see where she ever did like you, to be honest...

I realised I crossed my limit and didn't say anything for a month and then started pleading, begging to forgive me and about how much I love her. texting once every 3-4 days.
    she told you to stop contacting her, jackass

ok, you are the creepiest most annoying person I've ever heard of... if some guy acted like that to me I would be so freaking pissed off and bothered. this girl was nice enough to even try to be friends with you, but you single handedly ruined that. she asked you several times to stop contacting her and you still wouldn't leave the poor girl alone. get a clue, stop being a creepy weirdo, leave her alone and go get some help

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    I'm such an asshole.
    .. More like a brat ..

Quote Originally Posted by nashsync View Post
    so please shed some light here
    wait for her or forget her ?
    She's forgotten about you so my vote is to forget her.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    .. More like a brat ..
    Yeah, ok. I used to be an asshole... but I'm better now.