+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you & how many people have you been with?

I was being IRONIC, lol
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

LR, have you tried posting on CL asking a woman to take your virginity? Just link to your posts here and they won't doubt it, and hell, I'll even message them as a guarantor of your statements. There are some kinky people on CL who are into just about anything.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

What is "CL"?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    What is "CL"?
    Craigslist.
    "All is fair in love and war." - Francis Edward Smedley

Ohhh..I don't want to end up dead..

On the other hand, do you suppose I'd get any hits if I posted an ad: "Male who hasn't done it yet seeking to"?

you should auction it off! make some money and get laid, a win win situation hahaha

On the other hand, do you suppose I'd get any hits if I posted an ad: "Male who hasn't done it yet seeking to"?
    You could put that on "AdultFriendFinder" and I bet you'd be overwhelmed with Milfs just aching for a virgin.

Sounds awesome but my AV site advisor thinks it might be dangerous.

You "AV advisor" seems happy to keep you a virgin.

Lmfao....I would hate to get malware on my computer, and especially to have to take it to a repair shop then describe: "Uhh, yeah, I was trying to hook up with a MILF and got a virus.."

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    you should auction it off! make some money and get laid, a win win situation hahaha
    Lol.

Any takers on LF? Let's start the bidding at, say, $1000.

Lmfao....I would hate to get malware on my computer, and especially to have to take it to a repair shop then describe: "Uhh, yeah, I was trying to hook up with a MILF and got a virus.."
    That site has been around since for evva. I have even seen google ads for it in the side panel of my freaking hotmail account. (annoying as that is) I think your malware programme is a little anal. Unlike AFF who is into a lot of anal. lmao

I wonder why you'd be getting that ad, WakeUp....perhaps you've surfed it or been a member? o.0

Not a member, but I have no shame in admitting I've surfed it. Curiosity did not kill my computer. To address your actual query though.. I didn't surf it until I got the ad so *shrugs* to how it got there in the first place. I think it was just a google ad.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast