+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: How old are you & how many people have you been with?

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    maybe you're a lesbian?
    Nah. The only sex worthy men are the ones that looks like Abercrombie and Finch models. The rest, I may have to do what LR suggests which is to turn off the lights.

there must not be any good looking ones where you live... I've been with some pretty good looking guys who had nice bodies and they weren't models haha

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Weird.. Im not impressed with high numbers in men. I believe in equality
    Yea but you are a woman. Different perspective.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Nah. The only sex worthy men are the ones that looks like Abercrombie and Finch models. The rest, I may have to do what LR suggests which is to turn off the lights.
    I think you are just attracted to little boys. Last time I saw pics of those models at abercrombie they definitely haven't gone through puberty yet. Real men have chest hair.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I think you are just attracted to little boys. Last time I saw pics of those models at abercrombie they definitely haven't gone through puberty yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    It's funny how the higher the number it is for men the more impressed I am and the higher the number it is for women the more disturbed I am. Blame evolution and genetics, not me. It's like an instinct.
    It's actually more like sexism.

I'm 28 and I have been in two relationships, one for 5 years and another for almost 1 year. In addition, I have been with other girls but only casual.
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

19 almost 20, lost it at 14 only 2 guys

I'm 22, lost my virginity at 18, and have been with 2 guys.

It's nice to see that seems to be pretty consistent with other responses. I know quite a few girls around my age who have been with well over a dozen guys and I was beginning to think that was the norm. It's reassuring to know that I'm not the only one with enough integrity to refuse to open my legs for anything with a penis that comes along.

Bro, you gotta help me get my hole. That's what homies do for one another.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

lol ^^^^ I wouldn't take advice from someone who has obviously got a black hole where his heart should be.

That's not what girls want?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I think it's time to stop being in denial and admit it. No one else here will ever be able to give you the advice it will take to get your hole. Once you admit that, Coolstoryjoo will mentor you on how to get your first leg over.

Start with: "Hi, my name is LovesReject and I am a virgiholic."

Lol, it's OK. I'd rather have a good relationship than random sex.

Oh I know, you keep saying that but it's certainly not what you impled when you said you asked him to help you. he can probably help better then any of us could in getting you started in a "good relationship" anyway. Ya gotta start somewhere regardless of what your ultimate goal is, No?

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast