+ Follow This Topic
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: How old are you & how many people have you been with?

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Ah, but lucky for you that you know they'll usually be there. Never seen this smoking hot chick before and since she's a student likely then God knows if I'll see her again.
    Good point, but the guy is most likely straight. Just be on look out for the girl, perhaps? Maybe drop into the bookstore once or twice to see if she happens to be in there?

Lol. Eh, I don't even want to date her. I just like that there's someone close enough in looks to K.O. at school. Sometimes I forget what K.O. looks like to an extent so I consider this girl a pleasant reminder...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

who is KO?

The initials of the most mind-blowing hot and beautiful chick that ever was in this town. A LOT of guys would agree; she's almost like a sort of celebrity for how hot and cool she was.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

What happened to her??

Haven't the foggiest. Ordinarily I hate rumors but one that seems pretty likely that has been going around is that she had a baby. I don't care if she had a baby; I'd soooooo date her in less than a heartbeat!

Not to be sexist but I expect girls to have lousy taste.
    And again, this is why a girl walk away from you. She won't bother hanging around long enough to open your mind.

You have to get rid of this attitude BEFORE you can get a girl. At present, she'll just see you as a pretentious, judgemental guy who's vocab (picked up from the kids at his local highschool) gives him away as being unintelligent.

In your present state, you are seriously undatable.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Hey, I'm just looking at it from a record producer's point of view. It's EASY to market to women.

Hey, I'm just looking at it from a record producer's point of view. It's EASY to market to women.
    If it's so easy to market to women, why can't you successfully market yourself?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Loool. I can't be simplistic and douche enough.

25 years old.
    Lost my virginity at 15 to my first love.
    Relationship ended at 18.
    Went on a ****ing rampage, literally.
    Calmed down at 21.
    My number is over 50 but under 60, not entirely sure.

23 and had 7 partners since now absolutely normal

I am 30 years old and I have never been in a relationship. I am waiting to meet that special person.

18 years old 20 guys so far....

I think you need to go back to the basics and define what you mean by "virginity". According to Wakeup, it also includes handjobs, blowjobs, and in some cases massage.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast