+ Follow This Topic

Thread: In love with a woman with a long term partner!

In love with a woman with a long term partner!

Hi All, not sure where to start really! There's a girl who I've known for quite a long time who I hadn't seen in a long time until recently. I've always had feelings for her and she knows this, back then she didn't want to go anywhere with the relationship because we live about 150 miles apart, but when I seen her again it brought all the old feelings back + she was with her boyfriend which made things a little uncomfortable for all concerned!
    My head is all over the place at the moment and she's the only thing on my mind.
    Just need some advice really to try and get my head around it, tried to think let things take there course but other times I feel so frustated.
    Thank you!

We all desire more what we can't have. You really need to accept that she really wasn't that into you. If a girl really wants you she wouldn't let anything get in the way, not even 150 miles. Sorry to break the news to ya but she just used that as an excuse....really she meant "no, not interested". Now you can stop obsessing. Have a good one.

Quote Originally Posted by Settboy View Post
    Hi All, not sure where to start really! There's a girl who I've known for quite a long time who I hadn't seen in a long time until recently. I've always had feelings for her and she knows this, back then she didn't want to go anywhere with the relationship because we live about 150 miles apart, but when I seen her again it brought all the old feelings back + she was with her boyfriend which made things a little uncomfortable for all concerned!
    My head is all over the place at the moment and she's the only thing on my mind.
    Just need some advice really to try and get my head around it, tried to think let things take there course but other times I feel so frustated.
    Thank you!
    Why are you wasting your good dating years on someone who is already in a relationship of long term? As long as you're waiting around and pining away for her, you won't have any motivation to look for someone that will want to be with you and who is single and available to have a proper relationship with you.

If you get the ballzzzz to stop all contact with this woman who has a boyfriend then eventually you'll withdraw from your addiction to her and you'll find yourself at the stage if indifference to her. Then, once that happens, you'll be open to finding a partner of your own instead of wanting to take her away from the man that she chose to be with.

Get a grip, Settboy. Quit wasting your time on a girl who hasn't left her man for you... she's just enjoying your attention and wasting the time you could have with the girl who is meant to be YOUR long term girlfriend.

I agree with the others. she has a boyfriend, it can't really go anywhere from here so I would accept that and move along. you can be spending this time meeting a single girl who you could actually have a relationship with