+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I would rather be alone my entire life, than deal with an unattractive woman

I would rather be alone my entire life, than deal with an unattractive woman

Am I wrong for this?

Seems like in my dating life, women I'm attracted to, who I think are attractive end up being no good for me.

However women who I dont find attractive seem to want to do everything for me. Like they have a lot of qualities they like, but I can't get over how ugly they are.

I've decided that apparently the right person for me is a woman I'm not physically attracted to. But I feel if I dealt with a woman who is ugly, I'd be settling for what I do not want.

And yes settling for a ugly women or any women for that matter is not good, it will only make you unhappy and resentful of her.

I realize that this possibly means a lifetime of loneliness for me, but I'm going to stand my ground on this one.
    Last edited by uri; 30-01-13 at 04:25 AM.

story of my life except with guys... and people say I'm being shallow or maybe should try to look beyond physical appearance. I understand, I don't want someone with a nice face and horrible personality. but for me it has to be a whole package. I have to be attracted to someone physically to want to be with them, and we have to have things in common. he can't be some stuck-up ass with no sense of humor or act like a total jerkoff. but it seems the guys who come after me are very nice, almost TOO nice, clingy, needy, would do anything but no challenge, and not what I would find really attractive. this is why I have been single for the last 2 years... haha

good for you.

If you're going to stand your ground, why are you asking if you are wrong?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

There is definitely something to this - it's better to be alone than to settle for Mrs. Rightnow. I wouldn't give up though... Mrs. Right could be just around the corner.

I want to be sure I understand: so you have been able to date attractive girls? And they don't live up to your vision of dating attractive women? Or are you saying they always reject you?
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I want to be sure I understand: so you have been able to date attractive girls? And they don't live up to your vision of dating attractive women? Or are you saying they always reject you?
    What I'm saying is that I'm just not able to date attractive women because I really do have a lot physical flaws and I would be considered ugly by a lot of people.

But women who are not so attractive really treat me like a million dollars but I'm just not so attracted to them, physically.

So, what you are saying is you are not attractive but wants an attractive woman. But you have a hard time attracting a good looking woman who treat you well. But you don't want to settle for an ugly woman who treat you like gold either.

So what? Do you have a question?

Seems like you know your situation. No, it isn't wrong; it's part of dating. Like ashley mentioned, "complete package." Wait for that...or date an ugly woman with nice tits/ass. Your choice.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    or date an ugly woman with nice tits/ass.
    wtf................

Lol, well, OP and I know singledom sucks so if uggos are all one can get, might as well get the best pick of the lost and found.

I really got lucky. Married a man who is gorgeous plus kind and caring and fun. But it really depends on you. Are you good looking and can attract hot girls? Or are you an average joe who wants a hot girl? I knew this guy in his 30's that never had a gf because he didn't want to settle for anything less than a 9.5/10. His future gf/wide had to look like a model, have the body of a model and constantly wear stilettos, fashionable clothing, hair made up and make-up at all times. He attracted 7/10's but the 10/10's he always asked out would reject him cause he wasn't a 10/10 nor millionaire.

Quote Originally Posted by bcgirl View Post
    I really got lucky. Married a man who is gorgeous plus kind and caring and fun.
    any way you can clone him? does he have a twin? ;]