+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: hypothetical woman question

He's late 20's.

I think he's almost 30 cause his name has 83 in it, I'm guessing he was born in 83 so should be 30 this year

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Agreed. It was LR that did it. Twit.
    Oh sure, blame the smart guy..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

oldskool has been on here before with the same issue.... why do these girls show interest then go flaky on him after about a month or so. Like I said this scenario keeps repeating itself there must be something wrong at his end. Obviously he is attractive enough to have women interested so that isn't an issue. It now falls onto a personality or behavior issue, ie; jealousy, lack romance, proper required attention etc. We are only getting his perspective so there is no way of pinpointing what it is, unless we hear it from one of them. I say he is going to have to turn to someone he is close to like a trusted friend, or a friend of someone he has dating to get any insight.

I'm 29. I dont snoop on people i kinda let them alone. Not a big texter but only repond if i get a responce back or in a few days. I may be picking wrong girls also. Im attracted to certain things also. ive dated a lot of different girls but like i said normaly most i feel so so about that i let alone they come running. today 2 of them did that from my past. one started calling me other has been texting me today which i havent really been responding. I normaly ask for dates, maybe i should'nt. I do like attention, i also wanted to say ive had a super stressfull year in which i faced jail time. i had been up front about this with both women. I didnt get jail just probation but i wanted to throw it out there in case. Not sure if thats had somthing to do with it or if my "i like you" style has gotten me a few times. I was cheated on in the past. Normaly i will not open up until i feel comfortable with a girl, then i will say what i feel. possible i should keep my mouth shut more.

Im rather thin and 5'-6" Ive been told im a good day. I havent ever got the nice guy deal lol. Im no angel but i got a decent heart i guess women can see quickly. I do find the less i care the farther i go, so possibly just care less. Years ago i did care less, the older i got the more i seemed to care because i know what i want in a woman. I have done single moms a few times because they are normaly not fake plus i like kids. I have no family so its sorta important i get a family. I cannot go to bars anymore or be around bad things anymore so the best place for me to meet women is online. I am more of a country boy also. I will normaly talk to anyone. I also have learned to trust my gut when i feel somthings wrong and since i have i am always right. I do trust people normaly easy but have been learning not to anymore. I have a divorce under my belt, i am over it. ive seen alot and have had a rougher life / been thru a lot persay. women notice i am different and normaly after 1 date want another one and seem to say they like me quickly, i do have sex normaly 2-5 dates and then i keep it up. Ive seen girls pull back on the sex which i do not like but i will normaly keep coming back around because theres more to do. But its normaly dated single moms because i do not really like the single girls because i have a bunch of reponsibilty in my life and they are more after chasing butterflys lol.

id post a pic but cant seem to tonight its saying.

Single moms are chained to the responsibility of their kids and are more likely to "settle" because they are limited. Single girls have a lot more free time on their hands, have different priorities, expect more attention, are more active and some cases are independent.

They can settle but they can also be unsure of their real feelings because they flip fop too much and cannot find ballance I've noticed. I had a date with a old friend i dated before because i ended the bullshit with my gf today with 3 children. She was doing the flip flop effect on me and I am not having that done to my feelings.

I personally have never done that. I don't believe in seeing more than one person at a time. I have also never been on a dating site or tried to get to know a potential boyfriend through social networking sites etc so this question does not apply to me. I am in a relationship for over four years that has been exclusive since the start and we both want to get married etc at some point...

Id say women who do this are probably keeping their options open and are not ready for a relationship.

The whole dating culture in other countries must be so different to where I come from. What does dating actually mean?? I'm from Ireland and it is rare that people date multiple people at a time. Those people here are considered untrustworthy and most people do not want a relationship with them. The only people who do that here normally don't have a gf/by and they just sleep around every weekend etc but most people have no interest in that. Most of the lads I know here actually want a girlfriend and most of the girls want a boyfriend.

Plus people here seem to commit much younger. I met my man at 19 and plan to marry him. Most people here are fairly settled by their mid 20's and married by 30. Is is a lot different in other countries??

I think in the States there are alot of women on line who wants to keep options open. But at the same times these are women who want a relationship and want a BF and make it known. Ive seen 2 singles moms before kill a decent relationship because of pure stupidness. I beleive they start to like the fake attention by emails and its a downward effect. I actuly had 2 single moms ask me out this weekend which neither knew i had just dumbsomone and both were women i talked to in the past but didnt have time.

thats anotherone of my issues. if you dont have time why make it seem that you do? i feel its the attention

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123