+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hypothetical woman question

hypothetical woman question

I want to ask women stright up because women I've always been involved in always say the same thing and I do not beleive them since they are in the past.

Why do women want to date someone, get involved pshyicaly with that person they call a BF after a month or 2, even give a gift or gifts but still continue to want to talk to other men person on FB/text/dating sites, maybe where they worked getting a number?

Is there somthing of a trust issue? Knowing you have somthing good but the good has to proove its self over time?

In addition, at what point if any of you have or are doing this do you finaly stop if you have for months been dating the same person and never eluding of the other activity you are/were doing?

The days before the internet, cell phoes, FB and dating sites were better. I would just like to honestly know. I am not saying this is a problem of mine but its somthing Ive always wondered and feel you women on here could give me an honesty answer. I'm just an information sponge. Theres always horror stories and I would love to know why women who want to be in a relationship do this? knoweldge is power in my mind.

thats all.
    Last edited by oldskool83; 01-02-13 at 02:32 AM.

This depends on maturity. If you date those silly girls that have their cel phone in their hands 24-7, even taking it with them in the shower...you are going to get that kind of girl that thrives and can't live without that attention. You need to shift your choice of who you date, like someone that is physically active in many activities, enjoys intellectual things, loves keeping busy, and has some mental substance.

Sounds to me these are girls in their early to mid twenties.......immature.

I would say that if a man keeps finding himself attracted to this same type of woman, then he's picking the wrong women. I'm a woman and I can't imagine either myself or my friends doing this.

I'd suggest looking for women who don't get their self esteem from male attention.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It's just somthing Ive wondered. I am by no mean early 20's I am gonna be 30 this year. I dont date anyone less then a few years younger then me. Its just my rule. 4 years younger is cut off limit.

Anyone have thoughts is somones been cheated on a lot? Say a girl gets screwed over alot and wants to do this out of security reasons? A male friend bought it up to me today and honestly I am just a spung on this topic is women really want to give some ideas. I never go looking around for into cuz we are all guilty of somthing shady at least once early on i think.

Frankly, if a woman called me "boyfriend", I'd expect them to stop that behavior. It'd be a boundary issue for me. If they're going to keep up that behavior, then I'd expect them to not call me boyfriend.

I wonder how those women'd react if you kept using dating sites and FB like that?

>>Anyone have thoughts is somones been cheated on a lot? Say a girl gets screwed over alot and wants to do this out of security reasons? <<

I'm not following your train of thought. How does risking losing one's boyfriend increase one's security? I'm also of a mind that there's gotta be something wrong with a girl who's been cheated on "a lot".

A male friend bought it up to me today and honestly I am just a spung on this topic is women really want to give some ideas. I never go looking around for into cuz we are all guilty of somthing shady at least once early on i think.[/QUOTE]
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

If I was dating someone who I actually liked enough to become serious with and consider a boyfriend, I would not be talking to other men. When I'm in a relationship, the only guy that matters to me is my boyfriend. It's almost like other guys become invisible because I have no interest in anybody else. If girls claim they are serious with you but are still flirting or talking to other guys in a romantic kind of sense, it means they aren't as serious as they say they are. It sounds like they are just not ready for a commitment.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Sounds to me these are girls in their early to mid twenties.......immature.
    hey I'm 24 and I wouldn't do that! haha :]

I'm 23 and I wouldn't do that either XD!

I think the problem is not many people want to be serious. They are serious up front and then it taylors off after a few months when you'd think it would be come serious. I just do not like how I've seen many women act in the late 20's early 30's. They seem to more cocky and not care about anything.

If it changes in a few months, then it's because they are unsatisfied with the relationship. Better figure out why this keeps happening on your end.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    hey I'm 24 and I wouldn't do that! haha :]
    No but the majority do....that is why this site is full of guys with issues about these girls playing games.

I've had 2 girls this has happened with about the 2-3 months issues. I kept contact each day, they would blow my phone up non stop all day and both came onto me very strong from the start. With both I had asked maybe after 5weeks if they'd be my gf and both were thrilled, sex was normalish in both relationships, when it worked out we had sex. Both comunicated well. Both i had to always ask to hang out which which once was about 2 times a week, with the other it was once a week expect for holidays which is was everyday because i was asked to come over. I dont feel ive loved anyone after 3 months, but I knew possibly i was falling. I would however say I like you or somthing to that effect.

with me i want to be with someone and when i choose that person I am set on them. I never shower people with gifts. Ill get flowers ONLY once if they are upset. I always flirt and like to be sexy with them call them a name.

Maybe im the ****ed on one and need to slow shit down but i just like to show somone i like interest. maybe i shouldnt show much interest until after 2-3 months

maybe you come on too strong too quick, it sounds like they're interested but then it kinda gets dead after awhile. try not to put all your cards out on the table so soon, show interest but not too much. most girls like a little bit of a challenge in the beginning at least, if you immediately profess your feelings and hang out too much or seem too eager, they might get turned off and that could explain why they seem less interested after only a few months. it should be a progression that slowly works its way up to a good relationship that gets better!

i think it makes sence, normaly the ones I am not so sure about keep begging for me because i guess ignore them more.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast