+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need feedback on this 'date'....

i need feedback on this 'date'....

we have been friends for awhile, he's a family friend & we also work together. we flirt a lot & we recently went out for the first time alone. we had good conversation, but as i attempted to offer to pay again, i brought up my ex saying he wasn't brought up this way as i always had to pay for everything. so he wanted to know what kinda dude he was... and then he brought up his ex saying his relationship was 4 years as well. and then saying that he wants to be with someone, but when he goes back to his country next year, he wants to go alone. because it has been too long.. so he wants to be alone because of that, but he does miss being in a relationship.
    he is so respectful & i am falling for him.. i honestly wouldn't mind where things led between us if we had to do a long distance thing in the next year, but i just want that chance. i feel that he is interested, he always calls me 'goregous' or 'lovely' but i don't know how to go about telling him, or showing him, or leading him on to make a move..... we may be going out again next week for our days off and i want something to happen... rather than just... "okay, goodnight. thanks for going out with me tonight"
    uggghh.. haha.
    advice is sooo appreciated! thanks

I would say give one more date or two. Try to slowly- very gently- make some form of subtle physical contact with him, whether it be just a light touch of the hands or a foot rubbed against his. Don't pressure him...let him come to you. Meanwhile, if he doesn't make any moves back and/or doesn't seem to be progressing, it might be best to ask him point blank what he wants out of the two of you. You can't wait forever. Why should you?

When he says "good-night", turn your face towards him, tilt it up and to the side a bit (assuming he's taller than you), put your arms around him and plant a lip-lock on him. If that doesn't do it, he's either not interested or he's dead.