+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, I'm just saying what most guys don't have the balls to admit. I am sure most guys aren't sexually altruistic, either; it's purely self-gratification and demeaning the girl.
    Why are you so convinced that having sex with a woman means that you are "demeaning" the woman - or that it would be something desirable by most men?

Also: giving pleasure to your sexual partner is probably the most enjoyable and gratifying part of sex. Of course, only a non-virgin would know that.

The point is that women enjoy good sex as much as any other guy (regardless of his motives), we don't think it's demeaning or humiliating or anything of the sort. What you are referring to is called "rape".
    Last edited by searock; 12-02-13 at 01:35 AM.

I'm not describing rape. It's just bizarre to me how a girl could like having something jammed in 'em repeatedly. That is the weirdest part of "enjoyable" sex for women.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

You clearly have no idea .
    Last edited by searock; 12-02-13 at 02:15 AM.

Good. I am glad I DON'T have an idea...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Good for you (for being glad).

It still doesn't make any sense..

It doesn't make sense *to you*.

Get yerself a fleshlight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    A woman is LESS driven by sex than a man. This is fact. Brain scans show that too. Testosteron is responsible for sex drive and women have less of it. And why are you arguing with ME? Take a smart book for once and it will spell out all the reasons for you. Then argue with the neuropsychiatrists if you feel you have the qualifications to do so. A normal woman's sexual appetite is incomparably less than a man's, that's why sexually promiscuous women are looked down at more than men, because it's not normal. Again argue with the professionals they have controlled scientific experiments to support their view, and what do you have, just an opinion, "I slept with many guys but I am normal therefore everything is bs". lol.
    Well unlike you I'll actually show you some evidence to validate my point.

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/sexsurv.htm

Studies only show women to have less sex drive than men when the women feel like they can get away with lying and want the testers to think they are not as horny as men. When they thought their lies could be detected they told the truth and as it turned out they were just as horny, if not hornier than men.

But really, it's just common sense. Women have an organ (the clitoris) that literally serves no purpose other than sexual pleasure. The female orgasm and ejaculation both serve no purpose other than sexual pleasure. And many are naturally capable of mind-blowing multiple orgasms (and multiple types of orgasms) that men literally have to train themselves to even begin to approach that level of sexual pleasure. Women are very, very sexual creatures. Dare I say, far more sexual than men.

Sexually promiscuous women are not universally looked down on compared to men, there are many cultures in the world that don't give a **** about how much a woman wants to sleep around and even within the cultures that do demonize women having sex there are plenty of individuals that don't give a ****. The whole idea that there's anything wrong with women wanting to sleep around is not factual or objective, but rather cultural and arbitrary.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    This is a load of crap. Guys have fragile egos and so have a need to be the only one that has touched that vagina. They fear being compare to by a previous better lover, or a dude with a bigger c ock. Guys can be very insecure about it. The proof is in the pudding and in many posts about it on this site.
    Guys like that may technically be "males" but they are certainly not men. Insecurity is a fact of life but any male who allows said insecurity to control his sexuality is a bitch.

To be realistic, however, you say this as if all men are like that but if you're going to use posts on this site as "proof" you have to acknowledge that the males seeking advice here are the ones who are struggling with women and thus, are likely to be more insecure than a man who has average success with women. Not the most compelling evidence for your generalization.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 12-02-13 at 04:59 AM.

(MOST GUYS but not all) would that clarify? I only generically am speaking....everyone gets their panties all twisted over silliness. It's all for varied reasons obviously. I found hers to be quite outlandish that is all....so I just had to respond. I'm not here for the scientific debate.
    Last edited by smackie9; 12-02-13 at 05:13 AM.

Plus I don't base my facts just is what is posted....a lot of it is from reading on the subject, personal experience, and going to the general public for opinions, and that is face to face with people, not the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    I'm not describing rape. It's just bizarre to me how a girl could like having something jammed in 'em repeatedly. That is the weirdest part of "enjoyable" sex for women.
    goodness. You really are clueless, aren't you.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It's just weird. Haven't you girls ever heard how we guys talk and reduce you girls into walking vags, mouths and asses to stick it into? So shouldn't knowing that sort of turn you girls off from sex? The basic facts of sex are: a guy gets a raging hard-on, lays his woman out and penetrates until he's finished. Doesn't it seem at least a little weird when you think of the concept that a man enters and basically plunders a woman?

I don't know about you, but I have left a guy high and dry ( a one night stand) after I was finished...you lose your erection not my problem. I got what I wanted.

Well, no, I can't say I've left a guy nor been with a guy. Let me get this straight; you got off even though the guy didn't finish? In fact, let me go one step further: you got off and the guy sucked at it?

Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast