+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Well, no, I can't say I've left a guy nor been with a guy. Let me get this straight; you got off even though the guy didn't finish? In fact, let me go one step further: you got off and the guy sucked at it?
    If he sucked at it I wouldn't have reached orgasm now would I? Nah he got whiskey dick I think. I wasn't going to wait around or help him recover.

It's just weird. Haven't you girls ever heard how we guys talk and reduce you girls into walking vags, mouths and asses to stick it into?
    Not all guys do that. Men certainly don't. Even so: has it ever occurred to you that some women might want NSA sex too? Good sex is fun both for men and for women, there's nothing wrong with having sex just for the sake of it. So in those cases - who cares what the guy thinks? Both him and the woman just want to have fun.

The basic facts of sex are: a guy gets a raging hard-on, lays his woman out and penetrates until he's finished.
    More like the basic facts of masturbating with a sex doll.

Why do you keep talking even though you are clearly entirely clueless?
    Last edited by searock; 12-02-13 at 06:09 AM.

Men do that, all right: haven't you ever been in a bar and overheard conversations? Now it figures you wouldn't know this because men talk is privy only to men in a given group. Almost all guys do this, it's just a past time.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Men do that, all right: haven't you ever been in a bar and overheard conversations? Now it figures you wouldn't know this because men talk is privy only to men in a given group. Almost all guys do this, it's just a past time.
    What guys say to each other is very different from what they actually think. Most guys really aren't that immature/stupid. Teenagers, sure... most men (those that aren't misogynistic, underdeveloped pigs), not really.

So.....gay guys and/or pseudo gay guys? I think I am qualified to say how most guys think
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I think I am qualified to say how most guys think
    Well, judging by what you write on this forum, obviously you aren't.
    Last edited by searock; 12-02-13 at 06:20 AM.

It's just weird. Haven't you girls ever heard how we guys talk and reduce you girls into walking vags, mouths and asses to stick it into? So shouldn't knowing that sort of turn you girls off from sex?
    I think you need to start hanging out with nicer men.

The basic facts of sex are: a guy gets a raging hard-on, lays his woman out and penetrates until he's finished. Doesn't it seem at least a little weird when you think of the concept that a man enters and basically plunders a woman?
    "Lays his woman out and penetrates until he's finished" ROFL Heaven help the girl you sleep with - she'll have a bloody awful time.

Have you not heard of manual foreplay, cunnilingus or - heaven forbid - a woman having a lovely time being astride her partner? I think you need to return to sex ed 101
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Oh, I never took Sex Ed.

Anyway, we've already established that I won't be sleeping with anyone ever. As far as foreplay and whatnot..I still hear complaints about guys not doing those things. It still seems to be selfish gratification.

Oh, I never took Sex Ed.

Anyway, we've already established that I won't be sleeping with anyone ever. As far as foreplay and whatnot..I still hear complaints about guys not doing those things. It still seems to be selfish gratification.
    Yeah, there are some guys who can't be bothered with foreplay. But they are in the far minority and any girl with a bit of gumption will move on.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Frankly, I'm surprised all women aren't lesbians: I still maintain that sex with a guy is pretty degrading.

I still maintain that sex with a guy is pretty degrading.
    Because you have no idea what you're talking about.

Guys do talk the man talk about bagging a chick...like last night on the sky train when we were going to Vancouver for a concert....but by looking at them, fat hairy chance that it will happen lol. Yes I do agree with this because I'm like one of the guys and have taken part in the conversation myself.

Nope; these guys do get chicks. Because they're sexual magnets. Guys who sound filthy tend to get laid the most, that's just how it is/

I worked in a bar for 4 years...no a lot of them don't. They talk the big talk but deep down they are pussies.

Bars are typically the refuge of the lowly. Regular, non-bar patronizing misogynists get lots of action.

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast