+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

Michelle23, I find the word 'slut' incredibly offensive.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    You broke the rules. Dating and relationships are purely conventions and unwritten rules, as we all know...
    The only unwritten rule I know about dating is to treat each other with respect and thoughtfulness.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Maybe that's how it is in Australia but since most chicks go for douchey guys, that unwritten rule isn't too common here in 'Murrica..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    That's because on some emotional/gut level we actually perceive this "scheme of society" to be convenient for us. We reckon it could be worse and in the end we're ok with the way things are. It's not about rationality (as isn't the "promiscuous women are sluts" thing).
    Convenient maybe in the sense that it saves us the trouble of independent and critical thought, but inconvenient in ways that are more blatant and severe. At the end of the day, most of us allow our governments, politicians, or media - or any combination of the above - to do much of our thinking for us regardless of which end of the spectrum the scales are tipped toward.

most chicks go for douchey guys
    If that were true you'd be swimming in pussy at all hours of the day

Well, so much for your theory

Lmfao...I'm far from douchey. I am the biggest anti-douchebag on the planet.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I am the biggest anti-douchebag on the planet.
    yes, we all know about your self-loathing
    Last edited by dickriculous; 14-02-13 at 05:29 AM.

if I see the words 'Murrica or broads one more time I'm gonna lose it

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    yes, we all know about your self-loathing
    Yeah, actually. I wish I was a successful douchebag. Hell, I'd settle for being a small fry minor league d-bag: alas, douchebaggery is not in my nature.

It depends on the girl, not whether or not she would sleep with me before marriage. I could definitely wait, because if you really love someone, spending time with that person, just being near and getting to know them on an emotional level is incredibly fulfilling, to where you will not feel like something is missing. Sex should be the product of that love, and not the reason.

THANK YOU! That guy is "winning."

Well unlike you I'll actually show you some evidence to validate my point.

http://researchnews.osu.edu/archive/sexsurv.htm
    What can I say.. That makes me sad.. I hoped that people who argue with me at least knew what an actual scientific study vs a newspaper article looked like... The article you posted is written by a journalist for a newspaper. A scientific study has the mothods and tools of data gathering and analysis that were used listed as well as resulting statistics and the limitations of the study. Don't they offer a whole course in every program about research and how to identify a real research study? Where did you find the article? Just by googling "women enjoy sex?"

Look, this thread is over broads' and 'Murrica's heads...

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    Where did you find the article? Just by googling "women enjoy sex?"
    Actually I googled "Journal of Sex Research Women's Sexual Behavior". But hell what does the Journal of Sex Research know? It's not like they're a professional research organization devoted entirely to human sexuality or anything.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Look, this thread is over broads' and 'Murrica's heads...
    Is it just me, or is anyone else prone to homicidal thoughts when they see you write " 'Murrica"?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast