+ Follow This Topic
Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

"Life is a banquet, and most poor bastards are starving to death." -- Auntie Mame
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    ...situations where a man's mind would completely shut down (for instance seeing a nearly naked hot girl)...
    ROFL...

Yes, I agree with you, that quality in a girl should be admired, not changed. And yes, it is their strength, both, that they don't fall into this weakness, and also being able to provoke it in men.

But, not all men would react or are affected that way. So, this weakness does not apply to all, only to those who you probably wouldn't want it to apply to anyway.

But, not all men would react or are affected that way. So, this weakness does not apply to all, only to those who you probably wouldn't want it to apply to anyway

I believe it applies to all healthy men before 50 or 55 even, It's the difference in manners and upbringing and beliefs about proper behaviour that makes some of them not express these things openly and others to not bother with any norms and tell exactly what's on their mind. And if you mean gay men, it's a different story, I still don't know if that's how they are born and something is different biologically with them or if something "environmental" caused them to become that way..

No, I was talking only about heterosexual males.

And not every male is girl crazy, or would jump in bed with as many girls as he can. Some males don't see the point of sex, or attraction if there is no emotional connection to the girl. Basically, it has to have an emotional meaning of some sort before the sex can mean something. It's very rare, but it does exist. And for those who see sex as an expression of love, it could be almost unpleasant, to have sex with someone who doesn't love them or whom they don't love. Would basically feel fake and animalistic.
    Last edited by toknow; 20-02-13 at 03:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post

And not every male is girl crazy, or would jump in bed with as many girls as he can. Some males don't see the point of sex, or attraction if there is no emotional connection to the girl. Basically, it has to have an emotional meaning of some sort before the sex can mean something. It's very rare, but it does exist. And for those who see sex as an expression of love, it could be almost unpleasant, to have sex with someone who doesn't love them or whom they don't love. Would basically feel fake and animalistic.
    Wow those guys are probably as rare as Amur tigers.. I wish there were more of these.. But I guess they are getting extinct with all the other guys that don't really care who to poke their.. appandage.. into.. spreading all their genes..

I was going to say they are going extinct, but didn't so as to give you hope, but you said it anyway...lol.

Those kinds of guys are far from going extinct; all this emo indie hipster pseudo-troubador shit is wussifying the general young male populace. These days, emo faggots slash their wrists because their crushes don't love them back.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Wow, your description is basically that of most females. I don't imagine a man finding sex with a "hot" woman unpleasant just because he doesn't have an emotional connection with her.

Has it happened to you / do you think it would be unpleasant to you? Be honest please, I'm genuinely curious.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    "Life is a banquet, and most poor bastards are starving to death." -- Auntie Mame
    That was a great film.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

I was going to say they are going extinct, but didn't so as to give you hope, but you said it anyway...lol.
    They really aren't. In fact, emoism has pretty much revived notions of pseudo-chivalry and "It can wait" and love.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    They really aren't. In fact, emoism has pretty much revived notions of pseudo-chivalry and "It can wait" and love.
    I was talking about grown men though. >22.

Some men are attracted to virgins, others are not. Some people are super religious and others are not. It depends on the person really. Mature adults who are discussing sex and marriage are not emo whiny boys who want to assert their dominance and humiliate women. There is the young immature party sex, then there is maturity love and marriage. Personally I want to have sex and move in with a woman before I marry her, take a test drive before I commit if you will. But if she is a virgin and wants to wait until we are very serious I will respect that, but wont marry her until the relationship has progressed further. If she is waiting for religious reasons, than we wont work out anyways because I am not very religious.

Its goes the opposite way too, people ask for each others "numbers" and someone whos slept with an extraordinary number of partners is looked as a turn-off, but it seems with maturity, people begin to careless about that past and more about the present.

Yes, I've experienced it. That's how I know it's 100% possible.

Lovesreg, is way off on what we are talking about.

I'm not talking about being influenced by religion, or guilt.
    Last edited by toknow; 20-02-13 at 05:31 PM.

Yes, I've experienced it. That's how I know it's 100% possible.
    Wow. Do you feel that way now, too? That you would find sex with a hot woman unpleasant if you had no emotional connection with her. May I ask how old you are and how many serious relationships you've been in?

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    I think denying differences and trying to pretend like we, females are like males, actually contradicts the idea of equality, because by wanting to be like males females admit that males are better! Otherwise there would be no reason to copy them! Why can't females take pride in their differences from males? In my opinion that is what being proud of being female really means.. and not copying male behaviour!!
    Because there is nothing empowering about basing your actions on whether or not something makes you similar to/better than men or sets you apart from them, a truly empowered and independent woman would just act naturally without thinking twice about whether or not it fits some arbitrary "miss independent" persona or gender role.

And on the flip side, what about women who want to have sex but feel the need to restrain themselves and repress their urges because they are told to do so by society? In the end, they have less sex than they want because they were told to by a social structure that claims it is not a feminine thing to do. How did submitting to coerced repression become a source of female pride?

I would also argue that gender pride is bullshit. If the fact that you happened to draw a random card out of the gene pool deck is your source of pride it means you need to accomplish more in your life. One more reason not to act based on thoughts like "what can I do to make me different from men so they don't seem better than women?"

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis
    P.S. Is having better control over your sexual desire and remaining level-minded in situations where a man's mind would completely shut down (for instance seeing a nearly naked hot girl) something to be proud about?? After all that's women's strength! Guys are constantly manipulated by this weaknes of theirs, for instance why do you think there's hot women posing next to expensive items for men? Because it was proven that a man's ability to think rationally is impared when he sees something sexually provocative(a hot woman). That does not happen to women, at least not nearly to the same extent!! Isn't that something to be proud about? Why do women want to pretend they are like that too?
    1) Ever seen a Victoria's Secret commercial?

2) Are you implying that "person who loves sex" is the same as "ravenous, drooling mongrel with no self control", as if there is no way to differentiate between the two?

Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 715161718 LastLast