+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Wow, even girls are agreeing with it..
    haha, I'm afraid you're in the minority here

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    I have not had any no sex before marriage relationships. I can say, however, if any of those girls belives in it strongly, I would respect that and wait.

you are the .0009% that would wait.

That's because most men are chauvinists and imperialist assholes with a need to compensate for small penises.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    I wanted to ask male opinion about girls who do not believe in sex before marriage. For instance, what if you became interested in a a nice, pretty, kind girl, but she told you she does not believe in sex before marriage. Would you date her or move on?
    I'd move on.

Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't prefer it that way. But it's not a deal breaker for me. =)

That's because most men are chauvinists and imperialist assholes with a need to compensate for small penises.
    I've met men like that and I don't recall them having a small penis.....maybe Peter Frampton.

LOL, don't bag on Peter Frampton. Now THERE was a real man's man. Badass modern troubadour.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

It's fact he has a very tiny penis...ask the plaser casters that Gene Simmons was singing about.

It's true? Oh well, Peter Frampton is one of the world's foremost badasses.

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    Don't get me wrong, I wouldn't prefer it that way. But it's not a deal breaker for me. =)
    so what would you do just jerk off the whole relationship? I feel like after awhile I couldn't be with someone who wouldn't want to have sex. it's like... how? what else would you do? sit around and maybe even kiss each other on the cheek if things got frisky? LMAO

Lol....HJs, BJs and whatnot are still fair game, I imagine.

Lol....HJs, BJs and whatnot are still fair game, I imagine.
    so if they can do that why not have sex? if it's the whole sexual activity they're against why are they allowed to do that stuff but not sex? the OP hasn't come back, I'm curious to know what her reasoning is for staying a virgin until marriage

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    so what would you do just jerk off the whole relationship? I feel like after awhile I couldn't be with someone who wouldn't want to have sex. it's like... how? what else would you do? sit around and maybe even kiss each other on the cheek if things got frisky? LMAO
    Not sure how I forgot, but I was in a relationship for 3 years. She didn't believe in sex before marriage, so it was just kissing for 3 years. I had to take care of business by myself.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    so if they can do that why not have sex? if it's the whole sexual activity they're against why are they allowed to do that stuff but not sex? the OP hasn't come back, I'm curious to know what her reasoning is for staying a virgin until marriage

Those aren't REAL sex. Doesn't count.

I still don't still a compelling, logical argument for pre-marital sex. All I have read is " don't be a frigid bitch and put out."

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast