+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

I wouldn't accept a man who didn't believe in sex before marriage. And I know my husband would not accept a women who didn't believe in it.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol....HJs, BJs and whatnot are still fair game, I imagine.
    And God said "though shall not have sex before marriage. But suck his d*ck all you want"
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

So what it appears to boil down to is mastery of primal urges and having more integrity. The majority seem to promote promiscuity, and morals are dictated by a society so ****ing 24/7 seems to be admirable.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

So what it appears to boil down to is mastery of primal urges and having more integrity. The majority seem to promote promiscuity, and morals are dictated by a society so ****ing 24/7 seems to be admirable.
    What it boils down to is that most of us consider this kind of insane hysteria against human sexuality to be asinine, and therefore we do not consider anything amoral about having sex.

You live in America, like myself, so you should understand my "sexual hysterics" argument. This is a country that flew into a nation-wide moral crisis over a boob being exposed at the superbowl, and refers to 99% of sexual acts as "rape" or "sexual assault". Basically what's going on here is we are taking all kinds of ugly traits like self-righteousness, holier than thou elitism, short sightedness, thin skin, insane hysterics over a non-issue, and a comical lack of sexual maturity. Then we combine all these traits into one big mesh, throw a very thin and transparent veil over it, and refer to it as "moral superiority". Political elites do this kind of thing all the fukking time, it's their favorite method of selling their agenda to the masses.

Our argument is based on the fact that we see right through it.

That sounds like a very boring relationship, No sex?

How do you follow that post.... I think the person who asked the question stopped reading ages ago... Basically if you both want to wait.. wait. If you both want to have sex.. have sex. If one wants to wait and the other doesnt.. break up. End of. Religion, politics, morals dont come into it.

Rampant sexuality makes it impossible for guys like me. That's a consequence of it.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

The long and short of it (pun not intended) is that as an athiest, I don't see the point of abstinence. So I wouldn't go without something I enjoy for reasons which mean nothing to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    What it boils down to is that most of us consider this kind of insane hysteria against human sexuality to be asinine, and therefore we do not consider anything amoral about having sex.

You live in America, like myself, so you should understand my "sexual hysterics" argument. This is a country that flew into a nation-wide moral crisis over a boob being exposed at the superbowl, and refers to 99% of sexual acts as "rape" or "sexual assault". Basically what's going on here is we are taking all kinds of ugly traits like self-righteousness, holier than thou elitism, short sightedness, thin skin, insane hysterics over a non-issue, and a comical lack of sexual maturity. Then we combine all these traits into one big mesh, throw a very thin and transparent veil over it, and refer to it as "moral superiority". Political elites do this kind of thing all the fukking time, it's their favorite method of selling their agenda to the masses.

Our argument is based on the fact that we see right through it.
    Interesting. Although I have to see a contradiction in your post; it too contains a sense of superiority, i.e. that last line. It's a pretty good post but you can't really preach about it since you didn't really provide an objective take, more of a straw man argument than anything. I agree to a good extent, don't get me wrong.

Rampant sexuality makes it impossible for guys like me. That's a consequence of it.
    How would people stopping having sex make it easier for you? It's not like your personality would improve...

Interesting. Although I have to see a contradiction in your post; it too contains a sense of superiority, i.e. that last line. It's a pretty good post but you can't really preach about it since you didn't really provide an objective take, more of a straw man argument than anything. I agree to a good extent, don't get me wrong.
    Come on bro, you criticizing that last line is grasping for straws.

And where exactly is the straw man I am allegedly attacking? What I'm attacking is the social/political construct that warps the minds of millions of people in our society on a number of issues, sex being one of them. How is that a straw man argument?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    How would people stopping having sex make it easier for you? It's not like your personality would improve...
    Lol, well all this sexual freedom isn't just negative from a male perspective; think about sexual pressure on girls. If they weren't pressured to be sexually free objects, maybe they'd have better taste and be as smart as us guys, collectively speaking.

Besides, broads hate guys who have never done it. Makes me think of the paradox about needing experience and how do I get experience if I can't get hired?

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Come on bro, you criticizing that last line is grasping for straws.

And where exactly is the straw man I am allegedly attacking? What I'm attacking is the social/political construct that warps the minds of millions of people in our society on a number of issues, sex being one of them. How is that a straw man argument?
    Maybe you should ease up on the pot.

Maybe you should ease up on the pot.
    If pot gives you the far-sightedness and depth of perspective to look at these issues on a more grand scale, maybe I should be stoned 24/7. Maybe the whole world should.

It's not that I don't possess those, nor does pot have magical properties of providing insight and perspective. You just sounded like a pothead who reads the Communist Manifesto, smokes and talks about "I saw some shit, maaaaan. blah blah blah propaganda blah blah blah sheep...blah blah blah reality."

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast