+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

Besides, too damn many STDs and casualties get caught up in the promiscuity.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Lol, well all this sexual freedom isn't just negative from a male perspective; think about sexual pressure on girls. If they weren't pressured to be sexually free objects, maybe they'd have better taste and be as smart as us guys, collectively speaking.

Besides, broads hate guys who have never done it. Makes me think of the paradox about needing experience and how do I get experience if I can't get hired?
    There's nothing objectifying about women having lots of sex, this is part of what I'm talking about with my sexual hysterics argument. The idea that male sexual desire is so disgusting that it degrades and oppresses women is the last thing that we as men need to be telling each other. Moreover, this mentality perpetuates the "man = offender, woman = victim" dichotomy between men and women. It insists on a female victim whether or not a female victim actually exists - another plug drilled into us by political elites playing the "think exactly as I tell you to and you will be better than everyone else" card. It also gives women more power to manipulate men, how many times have you seen a woman get what she wants at everyone else's expense by screaming "I AM A WOMAN AND I AM A VICTIM!!!" We need to put an end to that shit.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 02-02-13 at 06:51 AM.

It's not that I don't possess those, nor does pot have magical properties of providing insight and perspective. You just sounded like a pothead who reads the Communist Manifesto, smokes and talks about "I saw some shit, maaaaan. blah blah blah propaganda blah blah blah sheep...blah blah blah reality."
    Do you disagree with the specific points I made? If so let's hear some actual rebuttals.

Lol, well all this sexual freedom isn't just negative from a male perspective; think about sexual pressure on girls. If they weren't pressured to be sexually free objects, maybe they'd have better taste and be as smart as us guys, collectively speaking.

Besides, broads hate guys who have never done it. Makes me think of the paradox about needing experience and how do I get experience if I can't get hired?
    My hormones were the sole pressure in me becoming sexually active. There was zero pressure from society, friends or boyfriend. I actually talked him into it. And I fail to see how not having sex would alter my taste. I've had very good taste in men overall. Very few regrets.

You are more likely to get a woman to take you on if you stop being so stuck up and negative about the world. I see your lack of sexual experience as being a minor issue when compared to your attitude to others. No girl in her right mind would date you at present.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Oh please. Society has a larger influence on you subconsciously then you're able to realize. I rather dislike hearing "I'm so meta-society" uber individualistic arguments.

Nope, my problem is genetics. And also, societal barriers such as this here topic.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Oh please. Society has a larger influence on you subconsciously then you're able to realize. I rather dislike hearing "I'm so meta-society" uber individualistic arguments.

Nope, my problem is genetics. And also, societal barriers such as this here topic.
    Wut? She said "there was no pressure from society or boyfriends", not "society and boyfriends tried to pressure me into it but **** THEM!!!!!! **** THEM IN THE ASS!!!! I'M TOO INDEPENDENT FOR THAT!!!! RAAAARRRRRR!!!"

If she said the latter you might have half a point.

You can't trust a woman to psychoanalyze herself; that's like having an insane person evaluate their sanity and deciding to release them or not pending on his own findings.

I'd trust a woman to psychoanalyze herself long before I trust a 22 y/o virgin to psychoanalyze why said woman started having sex

*Men can't be virgins

Yeah, societal barriers such as women refusing to date a man who'd refer to her as an object.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Yeah, societal barriers such as women refusing to date a man who'd refer to her as an object.
    Then you missed my point. I was talking about ensuring women aren't perceived as objects. I feel very strongly about that.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OK, I guess chastity is apparently stupid. And certain religious tenets are stupid, too. "Hey religious girl, you're stupid 'cuz you don't give it up before marriage." Awesome.
    How about a woman who insists on being mute until marriage (okay guys, I know, you can stop laughing now but let me make my point), but would you seriously consider this kind of arrangement?

How is sex different? I submit it is not.

Okay, discuss.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Wow...communication is a necessity for a relationship. Sex isn't nearly so much, except for pretty base humans.

Sex isn't a girl's personality. And if sex is what lures a guy to a girl, he's pretty primitive and just an amoeba.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Communication is a definite need in a healthy relationship, yes. So is sex. So is respect. You have yet to convince me that the need to converse is any more important than the need for good sex.

Someone who is mute would say that's not their personality either.

Come on, LR. Open your mind young man.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

You're asking for a coherent argument from him?! LMAO.

He's proof they don't teach critical thinking in school anymore.

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast