+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Wow...communication is a necessity for a relationship. Sex isn't nearly so much
    Uh, yes it is. Also, sex is part of communication. Look, you just don't know what you're talking about.

So you're telling me a guy should judge which girl looks like she's better at ****ing than has a better personality? Nice logic, Indi and searock.

Evidently, if a girl can't handle a dick properly, obviously she's worthless because apparently sex is the primary thing in a relationship. Oh, naive me, thinking women aren't just ****holes...
    Last edited by Love'sReject; 02-02-13 at 08:44 AM.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't say that, you did. Really, LR, you have a logic problem. They need not be mutually exclusive. Who ever told you they were, I'd like to beat some sense into them with their own Stupid Stick.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

I didn't say that, either. That's roughly what you and searock have been implying..
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

So when someone says "sex is a necessary part of a relationship" it doesn't mean "sex is a necessary part of a relationship", it means "women are worthless wet holes for dicks to get shoved into."

Makes sense...

...if you're a delusional virgin

Sex is being overrated here.

And again, medically speaking, men can't be virgins and using it in that context is just using idiots' slang.

An exerpt from free dictionary for the technical definition nazi who can't even get his own facts straight when he tries to imply idiocy on part of those calling him out on his bullshit.

vir·gin (vûrjn)
    n.
    1. A person who has not experienced sexual intercourse.

Nothing about male/female, a person who has not experienced sexual intercourse...

...you delusional virgin

LOL, don't go confusing him with facts. His mid-80's IQ can't handle it.

The dictionaries are being tainted with modern slang. That still isn't correct, probably got it from the urban dictionary or something..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This isn't about weighting sex vs. communication, it's all important. You are thinking about like trying to build a foundation and say well, steel < than concrete. Both are necessary and rating one higher than the other is the wrong way to think about it. Steel-reinforced concrete is powerful stuff, kid.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

So obviously, most think a woman should spread 'em before marriage, so the man can decide if she's good at ****ing. Obviously, every guy is entitled to a free trial before marriage...Good to know.

Maybe I could use that as a line to chicks I don't even know. "You know, you look like a girl I could marry but I'd have to do you first...How's tomorrow work?"

So obviously, most think a woman should spread 'em before marriage, so the man can decide if she's good at ****ing. Obviously, every guy is entitled to a free trial before marriage...Good to know.
    Hey, stop being so sexist. Women are entitied to a free trial before marriage too! Bad sex can be a dealbreaker.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

medically speaking, men can't be virgins and using it in that context is just using idiots' slang.
    What do you mean by 'medically speaking'?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Hey, stop being so sexist. Women are entitied to a free trial before marriage too! Bad sex can be a dealbreaker.
    But I'm not being sexist, I'm being very ironic.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    What do you mean by 'medically speaking'?
    A real virgin by original, proper definition is a woman whose hymen is still intact and has not had sex.

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast