+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    A real virgin by original, proper definition is a woman whose hymen is still intact and has not had sex.
    I am curious...

Why is the original definition the "proper" definition? And who are you to say what the "real" definition of something is or is not, or that words cannot have several different meanings depending on the context?

Is a 7-year-old girl who was born without a hymen automatically not a virgin, then? Did a 12-year-old girl who broke her hymen riding a bike or climbing a tree lose her virginity to that bike or tree?

And what is the "proper" word for a man who has not had sex, then?

I broke my hymen when I landed on the cross-bar of men's bike when I was 10yo. Does this mean that I was no longer a virgin?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

The word for a guy who hasn't done it yet is "guy who hasn't done it yet."

OK, good point with the circumstantial hymen breaking..A girl is a virgin so long as she ain't done it yet.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

The word for a guy who hasn't done it yet is "guy who hasn't done it yet."

OK, good point with the circumstantial hymen breaking..A girl is a virgin so long as she ain't done it yet.
    So...why is a guy not called a virgin so long as he "ain't done it yet"? Is it not the same thing as when a girl "ain't done it yet", even now that we've determined that virginity is not dependent on an intact hymen?
    Last edited by Demonology; 02-02-13 at 09:56 AM.

Because eh, "virginity" is more a woman thing, really...It's a pejorative when used regarding a guy and not so when said about a woman. Double standards, honestly, but don't blame me..I don't make the rules.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Because eh, "virginity" is more a woman thing, really...It's a pejorative when used regarding a guy and not so when said about a woman. Double standards, honestly, but don't blame me..I don't make the rules.
    So...You are saying that the definition of the word "virgin" should be based on which group of people the word is more socially/culturally admirable for - even if the current definition accurately describes the situation of both groups?
    Last edited by Demonology; 02-02-13 at 10:29 AM.

The dictionaries are being tainted with modern slang. That still isn't correct, probably got it from the urban dictionary or something..

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    "You know, you look like a girl I could marry but I'd have to do you first...How's tomorrow work?"
    When do you think couples should have sex? What is required?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Stop it! Stop it! You're killin' me!

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I GUESS pre-marital is OK..I just don't like the dehumanizing way it's being supported with here.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LR, when you do have your first experience you are in real danger of making it more than what it is. Just know this: a sense of humour about sex is probably one of the best things you can bring to your partner.

Okay - I'm done, kid. For goodness sake, go sign up for online dating before you burst a brain vessel.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Lol, the odds of my ever having an experience of any sort..HIA's right; I'll never do it. Yeeah and I'm not trying online rejection ever again. The 5 o6 times were more than enough.

LR, I swear, once you have sex (and you will) you will completely change your mindset on this. you haven't experienced it so you're speaking from a completely different point of view. I guarantee you and especially since you are a dude, once you have sex your whole opinion is gonna change and you'll understand what we're all talking about. it's difficult now because you haven't done it, but really, trust me on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    LR, I swear, once you have sex (and you will)
    No, he never will. He'll never find a girl that stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No, he never will. He'll never find a girl that stupid.

LMAO! omg... you guys are crazy

Page 6 of 18 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast