+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

I'm crazy. He's stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    LR, I swear, once you have sex (and you will) you will completely change your mindset on this. you haven't experienced it so you're speaking from a completely different point of view. I guarantee you and especially since you are a dude, once you have sex your whole opinion is gonna change and you'll understand what we're all talking about. it's difficult now because you haven't done it, but really, trust me on this one.
    LMAO! omg... you guys are crazy
    He's correct...and crazy. AND STUPID, in spite of what he might say.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    Dude....are you for real? From a man who never had sex or been in love,your opinions are disturbing
    Last edited by surfhb2; 02-02-13 at 03:19 PM.

You quoted nothing..literally. the quote bubble shows nothing, so I haven't the foggiest from what you're basing your question.

Besides, I've been in lust many, many times, probably more times than most posters. Therefore, I have experience that reasonably substitutes for sex or love.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Dude....are you for real? From a man who never had sex or been in love,your opinions are disturbing
    No, he's just a troll.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    No, he's just a troll.
    I thought trolls have a couple posts here and there.....Not over 3000? Very Odd!

The Quote Bubble was simply your name....my intent

A real virgin by original, proper definition is a woman whose hymen is still intact and has not had sex.
    Besides, I've been in lust many, many times, probably more times than most posters. Therefore, I have experience that reasonably substitutes for sex or love.
    So sadly delusional, LR.

Maybe one day you'll know what we're talking about. When (if) you actually have an adult relationship and all.

LMAO! omg... you guys are crazy
    No, we're not crazy. Hang around long enough to read the shite he says about women. You'll soon realise there is no rational woman who would give him the time of day.

Ok. changing my attitude. He may get sex from an irrational woman.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    No, we're not crazy. Hang around long enough to read the shite he says about women. You'll soon realise there is no rational woman who would give him the time of day.

Now he's going to say that all women are irrational...

Sex is viewed differently by people. To some it's just fun, to some it's a way to connect with your significant other. Some do it within the couple of first dates, some would like to wait to get to know their partners... and some would love to wait until marriage. I see nothing wrong with that, as long as both the guy and the girl are at the same page with it, the relationship will work.

I see many of you have said that sex is a neccesity? I wouldn't agree. Maybe it is for you personally, but there is a possibility that there are people out there who think otherwise, be it because of religion, tradition or something else completely. It's just like anything else in existance really, there is no general consensus.

Don't get me wrong, I do not disagree with anything that was said here. But some of you sounded like you tried to generalise your opinion on the entire populace, and you can't just do that. You can speak of your personal opinion, but it's a discussion forum after all. You can even be in the majority, but you can't go and assume that your personal opinion is universal, or assume that anyone who thinks differently isn't normal. That's where Love's Reject was right in opposing you guys.
    Last edited by frampt2; 02-02-13 at 08:21 PM.

If both parties agree, I don't see why not. But if the guy wants sex before, something is going to snap.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post

hahaha, I meant the banter between HIA and LR. it's just funny to watch

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Now he's going to say that all women are irrational...
    ...great, you posted what I was going to say. I'm going home now.

I wouldn't marry someone unless Id been sleeping with him for years first. Need to know were compatible.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast