+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

Personally, it all depends on how appealing she is to me and vice versa. It's like that one big gift you can't wait to open the day after Christmas because you know you'll enjoy it after all the time you spent waiting and wondering what it was.
    To be or not to be?

Is that the question?

Well, that is a MUCH better analogy than test drives, because millions of men could have gone on "test drives" with that one girl.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    I wanted to ask male opinion about girls who do not believe in sex before marriage. For instance, what if you became interested in a a nice, pretty, kind girl, but she told you she does not believe in sex before marriage. Would you date her or move on?
    Is she a virgin or am I being played because she is tired of being dumped after sex?
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Definitely I date her. It was great pleasure for me. I do not like that someone sex with my wife or my sis before mariage so that i do not like also that i do it with another girl. I believe that its wrong. So I have a great respect such girls who hate sex before marriage. May God bless us all.
    john

It's better to wait till marriage. That way neither of you can have any disappointments. So she wants to wait, sounds great to me!

I think you are confused when you say sex should be in a committed relationship. Of course it should! But think about it if you are not married you have absolutely NO COMMITMENT.

Stop fooling yourself men are only committed to you when you are marred apart from that you are just boyfriend girlfriend your relationship has not escalated to the next level. he is having the goods without without committing. It's the women who need commitment more then men. any woman with children understands why women have more security in marriage.

Sekret Guest
    I will totally respect your wishes and opinions. But yes I'd move one, sex is important part for me in a relationship. Physical intimacy is important.

HJs and BJs are worthy alternatives.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718