+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

sex makes the love you feel for each other stronger over time so I think marrying before sex probably means that you don't yet have that deep meaningful intimate emotional connection. I have nothing against what other people do but its not for me personally.

Well then, since you have just known her, then you have to be respectful enough. If you're looking for sex, then you're looking for b*tches and not a long term relationship. Think of that!

LOL! funny shit!

charm01 has the right idea.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Spoken like a true virgin. No it's about being on the same page and compatible lifestyle. Those who wait shouldn't date those who didn't.

Well, it isn't as though I'm saying pre-marital is wrong. However, I've heard that making a girl who wants sex to wait a few more dates later helps the relationship.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

It's all personal preference and the person you are with. Some end up in a marriage with someone that started as a one night stand. The rule doesn't always apply. If it's mutual, and you both want to, then it doesn't matter. Relationships will fall apart even if you waited.

Yeah but broads are all into games and whatnot. Can't show too much interest or be too eager.

Just keep thinking that way and you might have to join the priesthood or become a monk.

A lot of people don't understand this but sex is actually an earthly thing, which means there's nothing so inhuman about it that we need to ascribe all kinds of arbitrary rules and statuses to it that don't apply to anything else in the world.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    a lot of people don't understand this but sex is actually an earthly thing, which means there's nothing so inhuman about it that we need to ascribe all kinds of arbitrary rules and statuses to it that don't apply to anything else in the world.
    yay!!!!...........

Idealistic hippie BS. That's not how it works in the real world, junior, so I'd suggest quit reading Thoreau to the accompaniment of The Doors and observe the real world.

the reason why I do not believe in sex before marriage are not just religious. I strongly believe that women are not meant Women are initially not meant to have many partners. Before this sexual revolution women stayed virgin before marriage and none of them felt sexually deprived.. They fell in love but they did not crave sex, but love. This is how women are. It is the society that steadily brainwashed women to believe that they are the same as men and their sexual desires are just as great. If that explanation is not convincing then there is biological evidence that on the biological level it was proven that it damages the microflora of their uterous. It is simply not how women's physiology is designed.

I will also add to this with a story of Confucious which explains the concept in simpler terms.

One lady asked:
    -Say, Confucius, why, when a woman has many lovers, it is subjected to public censure, and when a man has many women, it increases the his social status and adds credibility?
    Confucius silently made tea and poured it into six cups.
    -Tell me, he asked her then, - Is it normal to pour tea into six cups from one teapot?
    - Yes, - said the woman.
    -You see! - Confucius replied, smiling.
    -But when six teapots pour tea into one cup it makes it abnormal and moreover repugnant and unnatural

So obviously, most think a woman should spread 'em before marriage, so the man can decide if she's good at ****ing. Obviously, every guy is entitled to a free trial before marriage...Good to know.

Maybe I could use that as a line to chicks I don't even know. "You know, you look like a girl I could marry but I'd have to do you first...How's tomorrow work?"
    Very nicely said. The present situation with brainwashed women, sorry for this phrase, is very convenient for men unfortunatelly.

Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Get over it people it's just sex....it's natural, it is biological, it doesn't need to be "controlled". It's free for us to enjoy.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast