+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: No Sex Before Marriage..

No Sex Before Marriage..

I wanted to ask male opinion about girls who do not believe in sex before marriage. For instance, what if you became interested in a a nice, pretty, kind girl, but she told you she does not believe in sex before marriage. Would you date her or move on?

Date her, no question. I respect that.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Fjortis View Post
    I wanted to ask male opinion about girls who do not believe in sex before marriage. For instance, what if you became interested in a a nice, pretty, kind girl, but she told you she does not believe in sex before marriage. Would you date her or move on?
    I don't think I'd date a guy who didn't want to have sex before marriage, unless I was somehow already madly in love with him.

How old are you and the girl, Fjortis?

I'd dump her. Sex is part of a proper adult relationship and is part of getting to know somebody. Would you buy a house without seeing it? Would you buy a car without a test drive. Marrying somebody without knowing if you are sexually compatible is just really really stupid.

Yup. Life is too short for a sexless relationship. And I would hate to marry some woman, only to find out that she had some weird issues involving sex. I mean, aside from the fact that she is probably terrible in bed and only wants to have sex for the specific purpose of procreation. What a sad and joyless existence.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

It's only fair if both of you are still virgins (like Love's Reject), and or both do it for strong religious reasons. Basically you both have to be on the same page. There is no adult guy or women that will wait til marriage if the have already experienced adult sexual relationships.

I have not had any no sex before marriage relationships. I can say, however, if any of those girls belives in it strongly, I would respect that and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    How old are you and the girl, Fjortis?
    I think she is the girl, LMFAO

I agree with everyone here, I personally couldn't understand being in a relationship without having sex. I just don't get how people can say they're in love with each other if they haven't even had sex, that's a huge part of a relationship to me... it would be like being in a relationship with someone and not knowing a really big fact about them. I especially think guys would want to move on because the majority of men (and I'm talking like 99.9%) love having sex, so that would be a deal-breaker if it were me.

OK, I guess chastity is apparently stupid. And certain religious tenets are stupid, too. "Hey religious girl, you're stupid 'cuz you don't give it up before marriage." Awesome.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Love'sReject View Post
    OK, I guess chastity is apparently stupid. And certain religious tenets are stupid, too. "Hey religious girl, you're stupid 'cuz you don't give it up before marriage." Awesome.
    I'd say religion is stupid full stop. If you think there's some ace all powerful sky fairy somewhere 'up there' then when those poor kids were murdered a few weeks back in the US of A where was god then? Off playing golf?
    And chastity is stupid.

I'm not religious, either, but I'm not some condescending jackass and calling religious people stupid. Certain religious institutions and sects are pretty stupid but I'm not going to call them morons or insult their religion based on faulty logic.

Chastity isn't stupid; if a girl wants to be chaste, I don't see why the world should like that as something stupid. But I guess she should rent out her pussy and try not to get STDs. That's obviously smart.

it's just unreasonable... sex is a basic thing every human wants, once you have had it it would be very hard to just sit back and be in a relationship with someone and not do it with them. don't worry once you have sex you will understand and never look back

Chastity isn't stupid; if a girl wants to be chaste, I don't see why the world should like that as something stupid. But I guess she should rent out her pussy and try not to get STDs. That's obviously smart.
    not everyone who has sex is a whore who gets STDs and sleeps with a lot of men, that's generalizing everybody. sex is a normal, natural activity and there's nothing wrong with doing it. especially in a committed relationship, which is what the OP is referring to

Wow, even girls are agreeing with it..

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast