+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it all bullsh*t?!

Is it all bullsh*t?!

My boyfriend tells me that he can't fully commit to me yet, but he's texting/sexting all of these other women. He says it's for fun, but it's on a average of 4 new women every month. Whether its his ex's or random women telling them all the things he should say to me or even show to me. So I feel that he's not mentally in a relationship with me. Am I wrong?
    "Waiting for the day, you pick my heart off the ground"

He can't fully commit yet because he is a selfish jerk. Dump him because he doesn't love or respect you.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

yes to answer your question it is all bullshit. he doesn't want to be in a committed relationship, if you do, move on

Quote Originally Posted by LoveDrunk View Post
    My boyfriend tells me that he can't fully commit to me yet, but he's texting/sexting all of these other women. He says it's for fun, but it's on a average of 4 new women every month. Whether its his ex's or random women telling them all the things he should say to me or even show to me. So I feel that he's not mentally in a relationship with me. Am I wrong?
    In my country, 'bullsh*t' means lies...is this the context in which you're using it?

As far as I see, there is no bullsh*t at all. He's telling you that he won't commit and his actions are backing up his words. The only part that confuses me is why you're questioning whether or not he's mentally in a relationship with you. I don't think he could make it any clearer that he's not mentally into the relationship.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

If this is what he is doing, why are you even with him? End it and move on and find someone who will....or do you have that much low self esteem?

Jeez... this has to be a joke!!! What if I told you this is the guy you should marry.. and maybe buy him an iphone with a head set so he can just dictate his messages while you are together.

If you had to write this message, you are not happy with it. You have to get out of the relationship and find someone who appreciate you for who you are. You should be receiving his sexy compliments and messages.. no one else.

What if my boyfriend comes in the house late at night and he smell like another woman but says its my sinuses acting up and im not smelling nothing. Is this bullshit?

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoy View Post
    What if my boyfriend comes in the house late at night and he smell like another woman but says its my sinuses acting up and im not smelling nothing. Is this bullshit?
    Not smelling nothing? Just how uneducated is this guy? Appalling grammar.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I smell troll.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I want to be your next BF, treat you slightly better than dirt and I will seem like a prince.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I smell troll.
    Hmmm. I'm smelling desperate and clueless

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I smell troll.
    lol... nice seque, Vincenzo.

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejoy View Post
    That says stupid for putting up with his bullshit....