+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: How important is it to get a "Good Morning" & "Good Night" text from your SO?

You are not getting what you want out of this, so what most people do is give up and find someone that is more responsive.....stop wasting your bloody time.

Quote Originally Posted by Nice Lover Boy View Post
    Yes, I'm the only reason why we make-out. The first time I attempted, she didn't move her lips or came close to me. I kept trying and after several times we ended up sleeping with each other. After that she said she felt guilty about it because she wanted to save it until after she got married. Anyways, the other times I tried she doesn't get active about it.
    Yes, I ask her out on dates but sometimes we both can't do to school and work. But when ever we find the time to go out, I do put my arm around her like we are one. I do like her and lately I have been trying to cut communications with her because I try and flirt with her but she never or even initiates flirting back. I feel like I'm doing all the work.
    Also, she sometimes tries and makes me jealous by telling that she is going out for drinks with a male friend while I'm at school. I don't give her a jealous reaction but just wish her well. I don't even make her jealous at all as I think that game is just for high school kids.
    NLB: I have to agree with Smackie... move on from her. As you say, she's not very responsive no matter what attempts you make and she doesn't appear to value your attempts at being romantic in the least.. so start to process of forgetting that she exists so that you can be emotinally free to pursue other girls who like you as much as you like them. Don't accept anymore invitations from her to "hang out" with her either. She just wants your attention when it suits her.

This is like those manuscript brown writing papers we used to have in 2nd grade. The girl would write:

Do you want to go out with me?

Check YES |_| or check NO|_|

So what, no goodnight or good morning doesnt have that much weight. Yeah, okay it's nice to get it..but is that the only issue you have? C'mon on, lighten up. Keep on living
    Strength by the wind, is found in the roots
    www.bleucandle.com

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234