+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I fell for a waiter, what should I do?

I fell for a waiter, what should I do?

A week ago I went to a coffee shop and my waiter was very strange. While he was taking the order, he gave me a strange look. there was something in his eyes that made me think he liked me a lot
    ( he had those specific shiny eyes when you fell in love ). all the time i was there he looked and me continuously and was very nervous around me. I fell for that look, there was something in the air, chemistry they say. when I was about to leave, I think he wanted to ask for my number, but didnt find a perfect time. After a week I went to the same coffeshop, and he wasnt at work, but his co-workers gave me strange looks. The point is that I kind of fell for him, what should I do?

Go back when he is working, write your number on a piece of paper, hand it to him, and tell him to call or text you.

Shiny eyes and strange looks = love?

is it a good strange or a bad strange? whenever I hear that word I tend to think of it in a negative sense, like someone curling up their nose LOL

Sounds like lonely guy.
    Looks like he struggling a little to talk to you so dont wear anything hot or so cause it will make things only harder for him and he might put you out of his leaguage since he just a waiter. Be nice and simple open minded, give him your best smile and steal his heart even more.

t was a good strange. I want to go back there, but I dont want to seem desperate. At first I didnt give much attention to him, but then he started to recommend me the best dishes and then I realised there was something about him I cant forget.

I have worked in the service industry for years and it is inappropriate to ask customers out on dates. Some places you can lose your job over it. Slipping him your number is not an uncommon practice...so go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by frankie.pierce View Post
    At first I didnt give much attention to him, but then he started to recommend me the best dishes and then I realised there was something about him I cant forget. [/I]
    isn't that part of a waiter's job?

I don't think she meant that lol.

I think she meant while he was telling her about the best dishes, she had a better look at him and felt attraction.

Yes, but not in the way he did I usually dont flirt with waiters, even that they are cute or flirting with me. He just came very close to me and started to take me advices in a lovely way.

frankie, have you read the advice about slipping him your number on a piece of paper? Do that.

Yes, I have read it. Thank you so much

Will you do it?

yes, I will. But Im gonna wait some days so I dont seem desperate

Quote Originally Posted by frankie.pierce View Post
    Yes, but not in the way he did I usually dont flirt with waiters, even that they are cute or flirting with me. He just came very close to me and started to take me advices in a lovely way.
    OK have you ever worked in the industry? I did and ya you have to put on the charm for that tip....don't take it to heart it's what they do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast