+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Here Is An Article I Also Wrote - Stop My Divorce (Marriage Issue)

Here Is An Article I Also Wrote - Stop My Divorce (Marriage Issue)

Here is another article I wrote a while ago and placed it on my site. I am sharing with you guys, please comment. Thank you.

Name:  stop-my-divorce.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  5.4 KB

Stop My Divorce and Save My Marriage

Stop my divorce! If you are going through a difficult time in your marriage and you still have some hope, it’s never too late, plead to God- “stop my divorce,” and He shall make a way.

The Lord declares “Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you. -Matthew 7:7

If there is something God disapproves of, it’s divorce. He despises the word Divorce. For many of you who made a covenant before God and received His blessing over your marriage then you really have some thinking to do before breaking off your marriage.

Have you gotten on your knees and asked God restore your marriage? Have you asked God to change the areas in you that are affecting the marriage?

Have you seek professional Christian counseling? Have you thoroughly thought about ending your marriage?

If you answered No to at least two of the questions above then start to find someone to help you, “stop my divorce!”

Begin to seek God and beg him for a revival in your relationship with God and then your marriage. Commence to communicate with your spouse, that you really want to save your marriage.

Express to your spouse that you have been praying over your marriage and waiting on God. This will allow your spouse to see that you’re depending on God and not making decisions based on emotions only.

God wants us to solely depend on him. He wants us to count on him no matter what. When times are tough it becomes difficult to trust God and seek him.

The devil finds this opportunity to destroy and devour what already belongs to God. When times are tough begin to seek God with all your heart, He wants a relationship with you. God is our true counselor; he heals the broken hearted and binds up their wounds.-Psalm 147:3

In order to love and truly forgive we have to allow God to work in our life. Make him the Lord of your life, build a relationship with him and He shall direct your paths.

You will truly learn to love and forgive through Christ Jesus. For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believe in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. -John 3:16 Receive God’s love and you shall learn to love spouse as He loves us.

If you truly surrender to God today he will make a way- to save you marriage. Declare- stop my divorce in the name of Jesus and it shall be!
    Success is a journey, not a destination !
    - Brian Tracy

Relationship Coach

Quote Originally Posted by relationships2 View Post
    If you truly surrender to God today he will make a way- to save you marriage. Declare- stop my divorce in the name of Jesus and it shall be!
    I declare - stop your blatant self-promotion in the name of the Almighty Forum Troll - and it shall (hopefully) be!

Speaking of forum trolls, I call all of you. Do your worst!

Sorry, I don't believe in elves, fairies, brownies, dryads, leprechauns, the flying spaghetti monster, the Greek gods, the Roman gods, the Norse gods or the Judeo/Christian/Moslem god Yahweh - they all seem equally preposterous to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Guybrush View Post
    I declare - stop your blatant self-promotion in the name of the Almighty Forum Troll - and it shall (hopefully) be!

Speaking of forum trolls, I call all of you. Do your worst!
    Well buddy, sometimes it is good to pass on some simple words that you might already know but need others to turn the light bulb for you therefore I choose to post what I did. Thanks again for you comment..but a troll might one who rather post nonsense and negativity than some respectful debated comments. Take care!
    Success is a journey, not a destination !
    - Brian Tracy

Relationship Coach

so if you're going through a divorce do you just stand and shout "stop my divorce!" and that starts the whole process? lollllll

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Sorry, I don't believe in elves, fairies, brownies, dryads, leprechauns, the flying spaghetti monster, the Greek gods, the Roman gods, the Norse gods or the Judeo/Christian/Moslem god Yahweh - they all seem equally preposterous to me.
    the flying spaghetti monster sounds cool!

I wonder if your 'god' that's gonna save your marrriage was the same al l powerful omnipotent god that sat on his arse watching whilst that loony killed all those poor kids in the school a few weks ago.

If someone puts in a report against this guy I'll ban him. For now he isn't a bot, just copying and pasting blogs from his website, which he hasn't yet linked in his posts. (Once he does he is gone)

Quote Originally Posted by Over The Fence View Post
    If someone puts in a report against this guy I'll ban him. For now he isn't a bot, just copying and pasting blogs from his website, which he hasn't yet linked in his posts. (Once he does he is gone)
    Please don't ban him. His posts are so funny. Can't we just bait him a bit instead?

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    Yeah belief in any/all of those is still more realistic than believing former bro here has testicles...
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by relationships2 View Post
    Commence to communicate with your spouse, that you really want to save your marriage.
    Actually, I think this might go a long way toward saving a marriage, assuming both partners are equally interested.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Yes.. that would work much better then a hardy "fk you, I'm outta here."