+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ~My House~??

~My House~??

Lately, I've been sick. Very sick, and all I've wanted is my fiance to be around. I don't mean enough to make him sick, but just to see him for a couple minutes each day. I live with my parents for the time being because of college. He says that he doens't like coming over becuase he doesn't like my house, but he doesn't mind going to his Dungeon and Dragons game and his mom's house which is unbearable to be in because she doesn't believe in air conditioning. I don't know why he doesn't like my house becuase he won't tell me. It's not my parents though. What should I do?

Sorry you are sick, but I HATE visiting sick people, especially if they are contagious. (By the way, if you are contagious, you are so whether he visits all day or only for a few minutes.) I am happy to run to the store for them, make them soup, or whatever, but the only people I want to "baby" when they are ill are, well, my babies. I think people who are sick (as in flu, etc.) should be left alone until they are well.

By the way, I am no hypocrite. When I am sick, I really want to be left alone, too.
    Last edited by shh!; 06-06-05 at 05:29 AM.

I really cant seem to figure why a person would say that other than comfort level.
    Hes comfortable at those other places because they are familiar to him. When Chris and I first started dating we didnt go to either house. I didnt want to go to his and he didnt want to go to mine for that reason. Now, 2 years later, its sometimes still that way.
    I have a level of comfort in my place that he wont ever have because its not his place.
    ~Sarah~

An alternative may be to call him, if you really want to talk. shh! is right... when people are sick, I tend to keep my distance from them. Of course I want them to get better, and may even give them something to help with it... but I try to come in contact with them as little as possible.

Calling may be better, because then you also sidestep his lack of comfort at your house. Of course, there is time for him to get comfortable... but it may not be a good idea when you are sick.
    If a dream comes true... then is it still a dream?

hope u get well soon and cheer up

Hussain
    Are there no prisons? Are there no workhouses? - The Ghost of Christmas Past

thats odd... sounds like an excuse to me

Lets put all the small problems to the side like world hunger and war people...this person has a REAL problem....her BF's house is to HOT...I MEAN! COME ON!
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i don't see how this dungeon and dragons game has anything to do with comming to your house. they are two very different places.

secondly maybe it IS your parents. maybe he doesn't wanna tell you the truth because you'll flip out. keep in mind that it's only a suggestion.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...