+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Sings Of HIV.

Sings Of HIV.

HIV disease is a situation caused by the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). The situation gradually destroys the immune system. Here are some sings of HIV which'll be really helpful to identifying the HIV form the begging.
    Fever.
    Fatigue.
    Achy muscles, joint pain, swollen lymph nodes.
    Sore throat and headache.
    Skin rash.
    Nausea, vomiting, diarrhea.
    Weight loss.
    Dry cough.
    Pneumonia.
    Night sweats.

Entirely incorrect.

is this health class for dummies? lol, HIV is usually known to not have any visible symptoms, hence why most people who have it don't realize til way down the road after they've had it awhile. that's why people should get tested so they can know whether or not they have it early on

Early HIV symptoms usually occur within a month or two after infection. In many people, early HIV symptoms include:

Fever
    Headache
    Fatigue
    Swollen lymph glands
    Rash

These early HIV symptoms usually disappear within a week to a month and are often mistaken for those of another viral infection. During this period, you are very infectious.******More-persistent or more-severe symptoms of HIV infection may not appear for several years after the initial infection.

The symptoms that indicate an early HIV infection are extremely common. Often, you can't tell them apart from symptoms of another viral infection. *****And some people infected with HIV don't experience early symptoms. If you're concerned that you might have been exposed to HIV, talk to your doctor about your testing options.

did I just fall into the 1980's? Sings of HIV? I think that was a Flock of Seagulls tune.

Lol!!!!!........

Yeah neh, LOL, indeed

This is really nice post. Honestly speaking i have no idea about that. I know that what is HIV and what causes it has. But now i know all the symptoms of HIV. I would like thanks to you dear. It was really appreciable. Keep it up.
    john

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    did I just fall into the 1980's? Sings of HIV? I think that was a Flock of Seagulls tune.
    AWESOME reference.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    I think it should be signs of HIV, the one who posted this thread must have it mispelled. And I think it's better the prevention than gettng it symptoms, etc. when you realize it, you're done already.

Not quite so certain anymore. Two cases labeled "cured" so far.