+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Skype love?

Okay, I hate to break it to you, buddy, but the poster above me is probably right...

You see, a common problem with a lot of people in countries that are not as economically sound as others is people using them for visas. If they marry you, they rely on you to bring them to your country. As a result, they have a free ticket to freedom at the cost of one person's broken heart. I'm not saying this in any racist or demeaning light... It has happened before. In some cases, they can be in these marriages where they're property, essentially, so they don't have the means to get out. I only tell you this to try to help make you cautious; I'm not saying that this is the case...

However, a friend of mine's one relative actually met a woman overseas and had a LTR with her. She casually mentioned that she wanted to come visit, but she didn't have the means. She had him deposit money for a plane ticket into her overseas account, and then he never heard from her again. So, it could be that she's looking for money. Or we could all be wrong and she could really love you. Who knows? To me, though, it's extremely hard to fall in love with someone you haven't met in person. It's rare if you find that.

Just be smart. Even if you think you don't look that good, there's someone out there who will think you look like the most beautiful person in the world. It's the inside that counts, after all. Don't settle for anything less.

why would she want so much to come to estonia? it is as poor as turkey and with a lot worse climate lol. and theres nothing to do here...

she just wants to because she wants to be free... and it is not a bad thing I think because in turkey women have no rights....
    Last edited by Skitzo; 09-02-13 at 02:46 AM.

I only suggest this to make sure that you don't get taken for a ride.
    But think about it; if you provide the way out for her to be free, what do you expect then? Her to stick around? You need to realize that if you do that, she might not stick around once it's done with... And what would you have then? A broken heart and a depleted savings account. You seem like a guy who generally does care about people, so I only say this to make sure that you know the possible outcomes of what you could be getting yourself into...

Skitzo, please wake up...

Have you ever received one of those emails from Nigeria, where the Attourney of the late Prince M'Boto requires your assistance in moving 20 million USD in exchange for 10% of the amount, just because you seem like such a nice and trustworthy guy? Do you respond to those too?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12