+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need more help - Infidelity form cont.

No matter how hurt, upset etc you feel-multiply that by 100 and u might understand how he is feeling. I am not condoking his behaviour but i think it is inevitable that this relationship will end soonerous or later and u need to accept that. If i were in his shoes i would leave as i would not be able to get over this. I no that's not wat u want to hear and important sorry but f you were not pregnant-he would be gone. You need to focus on yourself now and your baby and accept that sometimes your behaviour can not be forgotten. If he really is a obey women man then he deserves better. Just look after yourself and your baby and let him go xx

Look up grief after infidelity and it may help u understand how he's feeling.

Look up grief after infidelity and it may help u understand how he's feeling.
    Somehow I doubt he's feeling what you think he is, Michelle.

This man's ego has been injured. I doubt he's feeling grief about the infidelity in the least. Non-sociopathic people don't make someone feel the pain they themselves are suppose to be going through by setting themselves up on dating site to get even. I'm not saying what Op did was acceptable... but what she did doesnt mean he gets a free pass to keep her around while he abuses her, abuses liquour, abuses their family interactions with video games and likely emotionally abuses their child(ren) as well. This dude has pre-infidelity issues from what I'm reading. Hence why I asked why she stays with him. Add all the negative attributes he has and the infidelity... there is no reason in my mind why this union needs to continue.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 05-02-13 at 08:51 AM.

Unfortunately something such as infidelity will most likely ruin a relationship than make it stronger. You cheated. It seems like he can never forgive you, even if you are pregnant with his child. The betrayal you caused has left him extremely hurt and it is the point of no return.
    It seems like he is desperately seeking revenge and trying to cheat on you. In his mind, this is the only way he can maybe forgive you. You either have to allow him to do this (because he will) or you get a divorce.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12