+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Complicated situation advice needed

Maple174
    You are stereotyping. Not all women deep
    Down want a relationship with a guy they meet.
    Your not even a girl. Some women just want to have fun man. My generation and where I am from a
    Lot of people want to have fun go to clubs, raves, music festivals, do drugs and explore their sexuality. Women are doing the same. Like I said man you can't seriously think they are looking for romance in every guy. Some women yes. But mentality is changing.

Most Matured women want a relationship. Keep in mind Every human being is and thinks so
    Differently. You have to talk into consideration what they have been through, (experiencw), environmental related influences, morals and beliefs and last but not least Wgat stage they are at in their lives
    Last edited by Shaun333; 07-02-13 at 03:18 PM.

What are you talking about I am not even a girl? I am a 30 year old woman. Sure, I might be generalizing a bit...but YOU are not female. You are looking at it through a boy's eyes and not really understanding women yet. Anyway, forget that part and stop rationalizing your choices/lifestyle. Do you want a serious committed relationship in this stage in your life? Be honest, don't be scared to be honest with yourself.

Most healthy women who have high self esteem want a relationship and they will not bother with one night stands. They make men work hard to catch them and then they ensure that he never wants to let them go. All the women I know who sleep around are either recovering from a broken heart and trying to build up their confidence again or they just have very low self esteem/insecurity issues and sleep with men to make themselves feel more attractive. Also a lot of the girls here where I live who have been around are fairly unattractive and only a certain type of man goes near them.. I wouldn't call them men tho-little boys would be a better word.

Perhaps most of the people you know are like you which makes your casual approach to sex seem normal but most the people I know are the opposite. I know lots of men and women my age who have no interest in casual sex so it is not a new generation thing. I'm 23 btw.. I know lots of confident good looking blokes who have only been with 2 or 3 women and are ready to settle down. They were also in a relationship and in love with all the women they slept with. Most the people I associate with share the same views on sex as I do..

You are entitled to your opinion and we can just agree to disagree but do not put it in the "new generation" category because that is a load of crap. I have also never taken drugs or have any of my friends and when we go out, we have a few drinks, dance all night and then go home. We don't go out to get laid.

When I was single-all I did on a night out was maybe give someone my number or kiss. Nothing more and nothing less.. That does not mean I am a prude or have issues with sex. I am actually quite open sexually with my partner and have a higher sex drive than he does lol
    Last edited by michelle23; 08-02-13 at 12:02 AM.

Sounds like you need to get a little more knowledge about HPV. But aside from that, you should definitely keep your line of communication with your gf and not become wrapped up in your ex. It honestly sounds like you might be trying to go AWOL on the current girl. DON'T! DON'T alienate her. Bring her closer!
    Strength by the wind, is found in the roots
    www.bleucandle.com

If you really love your gf, you will want to try and make this work with her. Its only been 5months tho so if ur unsure about her id say get out now. U shud take some time out, stay single, stay away from girls for awhile and be healthy and no wat u want the next time u meet someone

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123