+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Relationship help

Relationship help

:cry: I'm so devastated I just don't know what to do. Let me begin by saying I'm 19 and 5 months pregnant. My ex boyfriend abandoned me when I was 12 weeks. We were together for 8 months. Everything was great until I told him I was pregnant. He started to become distant which lead to him to stop coming around. I didn't hear from him until last month when he called and told me he didn't want to be with me :?. That led into an argument and I hung up the phone. Soon after I found out that my second ultrasound was coming up, me thinking he would want to be involved I called him and told him the information. To my surprise he just said "I don't understand why you are telling me this." "I don't want to be with you." That made me so angry. He doesn't want to be apart of my baby girl life because he doesn't want to be with me. It's not like I'm calling him to get back with him, that's definitely is not the case. I just want him to be there for my precious angel. I'm lost I really don't know what to do...please help!
    Tiara5645

It sounds like this guy isn't going to take responsibility for his actions. You tried to include him and do the right thing which is all you can do. If he is going to be an idiot and not be a part of your baby's life then he is a loser that you don't want in either of your lives. Maybe one day he'll grow up and see what he missed but I wouldn't wait around for him. You have your baby to consider now and she needs a strong independent mother so work on being that for her and forget about yout ex. Btw congratulations! You should use this as a time to create a new chapter for you both

All I can say is He is scum. I am not sure where you are in terms of your career and education, but try your best to ensure you and your baby have the best life possible. You will find someone mature enough to share with in your new chapter. Congrats on your baby.

Staty strong. You will get through this. When your baby comes she will bring such happieness you wont care about the scumbag! When she is born, text him and give him one last chance to be involved. Keep the text as proof incase he ever tries to say you wouldnt let him see her and then move on with or without him. You will be fine. Dont stress yourself out. He is no good to you so forget him and focus on yourself and your baby xx

Why are you suprised that he wants nothing to do with you or the baby? Did he talk you out of a termination and then leave you stranded? You'd only been together for three months - it's not like you were committed or anything.

And why is it that a woman has choices about motherhood but a man has no choice about fatherhood? If a woman doesn't want to be a mother, most women will support her choice to either abort or adopt. But if a guy doesn't want fatherhood, he's called every name under the sun as shown in the responses you've received so far. Such a double standard.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

actually they have been together for 8 months, he chose to stick his D!ck in her, he chose to have a kid, simple as that.. he seems like an immature Pussy to me, and you and the kid are better off without him, if you can buy yourself a tape recorder and a good one, Catch anything he says negative about you or being a father... take his ass to court for child support and full custody.

BasilandThyme, the obvious reason the woman has the choice cause she is the one pregnant not the guy right. If it were released guys would be saying nothing.

Drop the coward and move on, Im sure there are men out there who would raise your child as their own.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Why are you suprised that he wants nothing to do with you or the baby? Did he talk you out of a termination and then leave you stranded? You'd only been together for three months - it's not like you were committed or anything.

And why is it that a woman has choices about motherhood but a man has no choice about fatherhood? If a woman doesn't want to be a mother, most women will support her choice to either abort or adopt. But if a guy doesn't want fatherhood, he's called every name under the sun as shown in the responses you've received so far. Such a double standard.
    This is very unfair. She is upset, worried about her future and feels alone. If you cannot be nice, dont say anything at all. If he was mature enough to have sex with her, then he should take responsibility for the life they created together. You cannot make excuses for him and say this is her fault. She is taking responsibility and whether she wants to or not, she has no choice but to do the right thing by her baby. Why should he get off free and why the hell would you stick up for him? Leave her alone.

Ah the good old US of A. Handguns everywhere but contraception so hard to get hold of.
    My advice. Just after the baby is born ask the midwife to stitch your knees together.

Ignore the nasty judgemental comments you are getting here. Your situation could happen to anyone. In fact i have heard of men leaving there pregnant wife so dont feel bad about yourself that you ended up with an insecure little boy who cant face up to responsibility. Some men never grow up. Just stay strong and take care of yourself. You will be a great mum my mum was very young having me and she is the best. We have a great relationship. Xx

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Your situation could happen to anyone.
    Horsesh.it. Most people use contraception. I believe even in poor countries like the us of a it's widely available.

I don't like talking this way, but f-ck him. He's got a d-ck and a pair of balls, that some how was given to him without the conscience of moral character. He's not coming back. When you get a chance, go to youtube and listen to a song called "Babies having babies" by Terry tate. You go be a good mother; wear the dress and pants, and raise that child with some authority. I cant stand guys that want to lay around like grown men, throwing their d-cks around, but dont have any moral parts of a MAN to handle their responsibilities.

You better just stop talking to him, if this is his best move, then you'll be borrowing trouble to try to keep him around. Stay away from the mental aggravation and get focused. Life has begun!
    Strength by the wind, is found in the roots
    www.bleucandle.com