+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Too Much Kissing?

Congrats daddy lol!

I'm confused. Are ye still together? Are you happy?

LEIA SOZINHO porque no passado eu também não acreditava que ia dar certo, mas… funciona mesmo!!!
    Entrei neste site e fiz esta prece. Fiz para ver se ia dar certo e deu, assim que acabei meu amor ligou.
    A pessoa que eu copiei também não acreditava mas para ela também funcionou! AGORA VEREMOS…

Diga para você mesmo o nome do único rapaz ou moça com quem você gostaria de estar (três vezes)…

Pense em algo que queira realizar na próxima semana e repita para você mesmo (seis vezes).

Se você tem um desejo, repita-o para você mesmo (Venha cá ANJO DE LUZ eu te INVOCO para que Desenterre
    RCVPG de onde estiver ou com quem estiver e faça ele ME telefonar ainda hoje, Apaixonado e Arrependido,
    desenterre tudo que esta impedindo que RCVPG venha para MIM l, afaste todas aquelas que tem contribuído
    para o nosso afastamento e que ele RCVPG não pense mais nas outras… mas somente em MIM. Que ele ME telefone
    e ME AME. Agradeço por este seu misterioso poder que sempre dá certo. Amém…).

Publique esta simpatia por três vezesSó mesmo esta simpatia, quero compartilhar com você a minha alegria e
    mostrar que se para mim deu certo para você também dará basta copiar e colar por três vezes em inforum diferente
    esta simpatia abaixo e logo em 48hs você terá uma linda surpresa, beijos Ainda esta noite de madrugada o TEU amor
    dará conta de que TE ama, algo assim acontecerá entre 1 e 4 horas da manhã esteja preparada para o maior choque
    de sua vida! Se romper esta corrente terá má sorte no amor. Deus vai lhe abençoará e a sua vida não será a mesma….

Thats what happens when you kissing too much.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Congrats daddy lol!

I'm confused. Are ye still together? Are you happy?
    That, im still confused about. She tells people im her boyfriend but tells me we are just friends. But yet, we still cuddle up, we both change in front of each other, i even put her bra on for her and im the only guy she has ever let do that, I can be having a shower and she'll use the bathroom, she lets me wrap my arms around her, lets me slap her ass and fondle her tits, and so on. If you seen us, you would think we were dating. But she says we arent.

Am I happy? That, I dont know. It's all mixed feelings right now.

Let me too you this, both of us actually always wanted a kid together. Roughly back in 2010, i saw her and her bf *at the time*, they were doing some shopping. She even brought up we should have a kid together, and she said this in front of him. Then back in 2011 when he actually ended it, I saw her downtown and she brought up we should have a kid together. She has almost mentioned this a few times before too.

lol that sounds really messed up. You should talk properly about where you two are at now and also whats going to happen next.

Trust me, I have. She wont give me a straight answer.

lol.. maybe she just wanted a baby with you .. and that's all with the added benefits of child support, alimony, diaper changes and so on.. oh and a boobie grab here and there.

We have been living together for a few months now. After she said we were just friends, I was starting to pack up my stuff. And begged me to stay and said "i dont want you to go." Then over the weekend, her parents offered to rent their house at to her. And all weekend she was pestering me to move in with her. I find with her, she changes her mind so much, its retarded.

i do not get it either.. hmm do you want to spend the rest of your life with her ? if you do.. then propose to her.. she should accept if she feels the same way. there's no buts about it. If she wants to string you along like this, its not fair to you.

To be very honest here, back in Oct, for a week straight she would ask me if I was gonna propose to her in the next 6 months. So after that, I looked around and found a place where I can do payments on this ring. But on Dec 27th she decided lets be friends. So after that I cancelled the ring. I told her, she was pissed off. But after a day, she changed her whole attitude with it. She said "I hate wearing jewellery but I would have wore that ring 24/7. Unless there was a reason to take it off." Then around Jan 10th or so, we sat down and talked. She wanted to make sure we were both on the same page. And these were her words "I want to live with you and be part of your future and be with you until we die. This is where im at right now." And I told her basically the same thing. And now all of sudden without any real reasoning, wants to be friends. But when I think about it, if she didnt want me around, she wouldnt have begged me to stay. Im thinking she must be confused about some things.

At the beginning of Jan, she was blaming me because she said I took her phone and was msging people with it. When it was in the apt the whole time in a different coat of hers. And after that, thats when we sat down and talked.

Maybe shes trying to blame me for something again. I dont know. Personally, i think she has a few screws loose lol.

yea, sounds like she does.. who knows.. look if you love her.. just go get the ring, any ring ( mine cost 300 bucks..) its the though that counts, and go propose.. only if you want to. She sais No.. that is the best answer you will ever get and then you can move on. Without all this B.S

Wanna know something, that was my mom just said lol. Got get a ring and propose to her lol.

yeah, cause momma alwats knows best. k now do it nicely, kinda like this. ` Yo baby, get this.. I gots this ring. I think i`ll look fly on yo finga.....BItch! Now say yes before i pop a cap in yo ( insert race here ) ass!!!

Lmao. That made my day.

This girl sounds like a headcase.. Whats wrong with her? Does she want to keep her options open? Why would she want to have a baby with you if she doesn't want commitment? She sounds annoying and confusing.

You should tell her straight up "I want to be with you and raise our baby together. I don't want to be friends. I want us to be exclusive and make a proper go of this. However, I am sick of feeling confused and never knowing what you really want and if you tell me once more that we are just friends, I am moving out and we can share custody of the baby. Were either together or were not. Its your choice but stop stringing me along and give me a straight answer before I walk out the door!"

Seriously man up and take back some of the power and control. This all sounds like mind games, drama, attention seeking. She probably has issues!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast