+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Too Much Kissing?

There’s nothing quite like the feeling of a kiss. When you lose yourself in a kiss, you gain a feeling that can’t be explained. Your heart pounds, your breathing quickens and all you can think about is the person that you’re kissing. Kissing can be a wonderful feeling, but can it be harmful as well?

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    There's no such thing as too much kissing when you like someone and they like you back
    I disagree. Some people can definitely be turned off by it. I liked a guy I went on a date with, and it was a turn off that he kept kissing me. It was like I was a sex object to him.

I don't know... I have always thought that there is no such thing as too much kissing. All depends on the person, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisimona View Post
    She had a miscarriage. And because of all this we are back together as she realized what she means to me as no guy has felt this way about her before. As i never left her side through all this. While with her first miscarriage her ex wasnt beside her at all. But i do believe since she has had 2 miscarriages theres a high chance she wont be able to actually have a child.
    I can see how that made her act weird during that time.

I think that there is neither too much nor too little kisses. Fallow your heart and it will be fine. I put on spontaneity always !
    Have you ever wondered how would it be to have insight in someone's text messages? I have been. My advice "Don't be jelous"

wow
    me and my ex used to kiss each other if we were simply walking by in the hall way

I love the insights here I love to kiss a girl I'm dating, although once had a bad experience 6 months into a relationship we were taking our time as she wanted I saw her only once or twice a week, I'd just given her a nice little kiss sat on the couch, couple of minutes nothing too heavy, and she turned to me and said 'You don't have to kiss me everytime you see me' WHAT THE @&$% (bearing in mind I probably only got to kiss her twice a week, excluding goodbye kisses), ever thought I want too! Ever thought I feel I don't kiss you enough! Not long after we parted ways, this new lady I'm seeing when we start its uncontrollable its easy to forget we need to breath, earlier today she text me saying, 'Can't wait for you to make me breathless', just jump on her, & kiss kiss kiss kiss!

she's just an affectionate person and girls on a whole just reaaally enjoy kissing.
    When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
    - Jimi Hendrix

http://inspiringlovequotes.net

Quote Originally Posted by Shisimona View Post
    So last me and my friend were talking and was asking me if anything in her behaviour or anything like that have changed recently. I told my friend, well she has been having mood swings, saying her breasts hurt a little bit, chocolate cravings out of the ass *drank a 4l jug in less then 2 hours*, almost a week late, really tired even after a good nights sleep *passed out at 7 last night, also said on sat that she wants to sleep all weekend.*, and last night i was listening to her breathing and it was very unstable. Such as shorten of breathe and did some heavy breathing too. And after talking, we both said she could be pregnant. So if thats the case, might explain why she says I kiss too much.
    hahahahaha
    Last edited by crazykid1000; 18-07-13 at 05:39 AM.

(bearing in mind I probably only got to kiss her twice a week, excluding goodbye kisses), ever thought I want too! Ever thought I feel I don't kiss you enough! Not long after we parted ways, this new lady I'm seeing when we start its uncontrollable its easy to forget we need to breath, earlier today she text me saying, 'Can't wait for you to make me breathless', just jump on her, & kiss kiss kiss kiss![/QUOTE]

hahahahaha

[QUOTE=Your heart pounds, your breathing quickens and all you can think about is the person that you’re kissing. Kissing can be a wonderful feeling, but can it be harmful as well?[/QUOTE]

haahahahahha

lalalita Guest
    If the man has facial hair, too much kissing can irritate the skin around my mouth. I call it beard burn. It's not a nice feeling. Also, if I just put on some lipstick I don't exactly want it smeared all over my face. Aside from that, I love kissing and think it's a vital part of an every day showing of love and affection.

Well the feelings have to be mutual. I had a girl that would kiss me all the time, like she couldn't get enough of me. However, this became more of a toleration game for me rather then pleasure. So I had to establish that I didn't want that much affection, and therefore, the relationship turned sour and she is an ex.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234