+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Too Much Kissing?

I'm absolutely agree with michelle23. You have to be the man in this relationship and not let her to make you an idiot. Tell her what you want and if she still telling you that she wants to be friends just leave her. No one deserves to be with someone who doesn't know what wants from life in future. If you want serious relations with some girl then you are mature man with ambitions and you deserve someone who will push you forward not pull you back.

Two months into a relationship and she is having a baby with someone she hardly knows. This girl isn't a head case, she is scared out of her mind. Since she is only 5 to 6 weeks, go to a family planning clinic and get some counseling together. There are options other than having to raise this child. She can put it up for adoption or get an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Two months into a relationship and she is having a baby with someone she hardly knows. This girl isn't a head case, she is scared out of her mind. Since she is only 5 to 6 weeks, go to a family planning clinic and get some counseling together. There are options other than having to raise this child. She can put it up for adoption or get an abortion.

Im lost with this post. We have known each other for almost 20 years now and been together unofficially since Feb 2012, and made it official June 2012. But she finally told me the main reason why. She has had 2 miscarriages before. And she is thinking she is miscarrying again now too. As she is getting massive pain around her ovaries, has had moments where she felt she was about to blackout, whole body in pain, trouble getting up, walking and some other stuff. And this is all the same symptoms she had the first 2 times.

Sorry for the misunderstanding. Anyways I can see why she would want to keep something she couldn't have before BUT the thing is that she just told you why and you have known her for over 20 years? There is something very wrong there. If this girl can't make up her mind to be in a committed relationship, why did you proceed with being with her anyways? You have been playing around with this for ages. To be honest most would have backed off.

***note: I hope she is seeing a good pediatrician.

Kissing is never enough when you're in love.
    "Hope is based on what we unknow, what is everything. Hopelessness is based on what we know, what is anything."

Please, I hope you excuse my mistakes. Don't forget I'm only an intermediate student of your language. But, in order to improve, I'm trainning hard!

That's so weird! I mean maybe she's experiencing some problems right now? Or did something happened to her why all of a sudden she changes her mind quickly. Try to talk to her again and ask her why does she always change her mind.

i kiss my gf whenever we can and we don't feel weird in any way
    i love her alot

Its logical that you have to ask her/
    Cause may like it and some dont.

Well first congrats on the baby, I am praying that there is not another miscarriage and that it will be a perfectly healthy birth. Second, it is better to make sure that you both being together is best for both of you and the child. It may be that by being separate you can be great parents and just be friends, or it may be that you are meant to be together. You don't want to get married out of feelings of guilt or obligation as that will just cause resentment and possible divorce later in life. Have an honest conversation and maybe grab a religious counselor to help out. I am Catholic so I would say go talk to a Priest, but any Religious pastor should be well trained in these kinds of issues. We are all just trying to offer help, when seeking professional help may be whats best for you here. Either way I am praying for you guys, and I hope everything work out.

Quote Originally Posted by romanticdate View Post
    Well first congrats on the baby, I am praying that there is not another miscarriage and that it will be a perfectly healthy birth. Second, it is better to make sure that you both being together is best for both of you and the child. It may be that by being separate you can be great parents and just be friends, or it may be that you are meant to be together. You don't want to get married out of feelings of guilt or obligation as that will just cause resentment and possible divorce later in life. Have an honest conversation and maybe grab a religious counselor to help out. I am Catholic so I would say go talk to a Priest, but any Religious pastor should be well trained in these kinds of issues. We are all just trying to offer help, when seeking professional help may be whats best for you here. Either way I am praying for you guys, and I hope everything work out.
    She had a miscarriage. And because of all this we are back together as she realized what she means to me as no guy has felt this way about her before. As i never left her side through all this. While with her first miscarriage her ex wasnt beside her at all. But i do believe since she has had 2 miscarriages theres a high chance she wont be able to actually have a child.

I really don't see a problem, it just shows your attracted to each other. =]

I love making out/feeling/touching my boyfriend, we always end up fooling around pretty much every time we're together.

So pucker up. <3

Kissing is great, but when it gets to the point that it's been over about 45 minutes of it, it kind of gets old... I assume this is meant in the context of both making our and general kissing in a relationship, at least. Either way, as for kissing throughout a relationship, I see no problem with kissing as long as it's not sucking face every five minutes. That's to make sure you're not annoying anyone else around you and that you're not making the kisses too common. Kisses should be used well throughout a relationship, but they shouldn't be used to the point that you start feeling like you're going through the motions. It should feel special.

Quote Originally Posted by Shisimona View Post
    She had a miscarriage. And because of all this we are back together as she realized what she means to me as no guy has felt this way about her before. As i never left her side through all this. While with her first miscarriage her ex wasnt beside her at all. But i do believe since she has had 2 miscarriages theres a high chance she wont be able to actually have a child.
    Heaps of women have miscarriages. Why do you think women don't announce their pregnancies till they are 12 weeks pregnant? Having two in a row isn't unusual either....though if she had 4 or 5 in a row, I'd be getting concerned.

Keep using contraception!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Nath Guest
    Don't see anything wrong in you kissing her three times a day. You should ask her if it's too much??

There's no such thing as too much kissing when you like someone and they like you back

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast