+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Too Much Kissing?

Too Much Kissing?

Is is possible to kiss too much? I asked this Because I kiss my gf once when we wake up, once when she drops me off at work at lunch and once before we go to bed. Is that too much? Or is she trying to push me away because thats what it feels like.

So last night, me and my friend were talking and was asking me if anything in her behaviour or anything like that have changed recently. I told my friend, well she has been having mood swings, saying her breasts hurt a little bit, chocolate cravings out of the ass *drank a 4l jug in less then 2 hours*, almost a week late, really tired even after a good nights sleep *passed out at 7 last night, also said on sat that she wants to sleep all weekend.*, and last night i was listening to her breathing and it was very unstable. Such as shorten of breathe and did some heavy breathing too. And after talking, we both said she could be pregnant. So if thats the case, might explain why she says I kiss too much.

Three times a day is too much. I think twice is the limit. Just make sure she knows in advance that it is coming

never heard of such a thing in my life... lol

That's what I'm saying too. I can see if I'm kissing her every sec of the day but I'm not. Everyone I've talked to has said there is no such thing as kissing too much. Especially 3 times in a day. Unless she is actually pregnant.

There's no such thing as too much kissing.. well at least I haven't experienced it. And with the whole pregnant thing I wouldn't go making assumptions like that.. Just ask her whats bothering her and stop creeping on her while she sleeps lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shisimona View Post
    That's what I'm saying too. I can see if I'm kissing her every sec of the day but I'm not. Everyone I've talked to has said there is no such thing as kissing too much. Especially 3 times in a day. Unless she is actually pregnant.
    but even if she is pregnant why wouldn't she like kissing? do you mean like maybe she wants her personal space or something? still only kissing 3 times a day sounds like not enough kissing to me!

Quote Originally Posted by kskts6115 View Post
    Just ask her whats bothering her and stop creeping on her while she sleeps lol
    hahaha I thought that too! imagine waking up and someone is studying your breath patterns hahaha

holy crap if i kissed my wife only 3 times in a day, Id have my ass and things handed to me. ( read my thread, that will show you what neglect does ) any who, no 3 kisses that seem sooo planned and predictable is boring. Now im not gay, but if i was.. id want the dude to show me some love more often lol.. shave first thou bro. haha

Haha there is no such thing as too much kissing unless you smother her like all day everyday. My bf kisses me goodbye every morning and first thing when we get home from work. Then id say we probably kiss another 10-20times while were just cuddling on the couch. I could be walking past him to go to the bathroom or something and ill give him a peck on the cheek or well hug as were walking past each other lol. Its called being affectionate. Whats wrong with that? Maybe she is trying to drop a hint that you should brush your teeth more or something... or shave.
    Last edited by michelle23; 07-02-13 at 12:31 AM.

I finally got something out of her and she said I'm not the mushy type. Then I said and that never stopped us before because and she never said anything after that. I knew there was no such thing as kissing too much. As for listening to her breathing, I was a actually in the living room when I was listening cause my friend asked me if I noticed a difference in her breathing. As for brushing my teeth, I brush 3 times daily lol. As for shaving, to keep clean shaven I would have to do it twice a day. As for smother her, some days I might. As for pregnant she will be doing a test this Friday.

Well then. Ive been stupid. Show have listened to people when they told me i should have told her to screw off. Found out, we was playing with my feelings this whole time. After a few weeks ago, we sat down and talked. I figured we were back together but just friends. What ever.

Quote Originally Posted by kskts6115 View Post
    There's no such thing as too much kissing.. well at least I haven't experienced it. And with the whole pregnant thing I wouldn't go making assumptions like that.. Just ask her whats bothering her and stop creeping on her while she sleeps lol
    Good thing I made that assumption because we did a pregnancy test this morning and she is 4 weeks pregnant.

your pregnancy test showed you how many weeks she is pregnant, or you just assuming its 4 weeks lol

The doctor said its been 4 weeks.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast