+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my crush rich or not?

Is my crush rich or not?

I don't really know him but....he's in 8th grade, I'm in 7th. He wears Ralph Lauren and Hollister all the time and wears Ralph Lauren cologne. It smells good. He also wears everything Nike when he has gym. He says he has a pool at his house. He also has the iPhone 5 and and iPod touch 5. His blonde hair always looks perfect like he has his own stylist to do it. He also plays tennis. And I heard his family has a membership to a country club. He seems a little bit stuck up but he's still friendly. He seems to be rich but I don't wanna ask him

So what do u think? Is he rich or not?

I know it doesn't matter but I'm just wondering....

❤laina

Hi Lainaa_ and welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion! Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

lol, that made me laugh.. somethings never change.. haha now 8th graders wonder how much cash the guy has before they hit it.

it should not matter at all.. just be his friend you're in gr8 you have plenty of time to find a rich kid.. once you are older and developed.. the rich ones may come to you.

I can tell your crush is just bandwagoning/gold digging...That much can be definitely inferred.
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

Awww... isn't that cute? A budding gold-digger.

Wait..how exactly does she have 0 posts?? o.0
    Because we have to chase him. Because he's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark knight.

First of all, we can't give these young folks the info they need. They need to focus on their grades. If their parents knew they were asking total strangers these questions,, what would they think. I sure as hell wont give my kids this kind of internet access... WOW...

Hey young folks, get to bed, so you can learn something more important in class tomorrow. Slow down. Stop trying to grow up. There's nothing up here around us grown folks but bills and yardwork!
    Strength by the wind, is found in the roots
    www.bleucandle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lainaa_ View Post
    He also has the iPhone 5 and and iPod touch 5.
    WTF? I didn't have a cell phone until I was 17 years old and needed it because I was driving around everywhere... and now at 24 I still have the iPhone 4. what is wrong with the world today haha