+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bad sex with best friend

bad sex with best friend

me and one of my best friends have an odd kind of relationship, theres a lot of tension between me and her thats ether hot or cold. the other night we slept together and it was probably the most awkward sex of my life, and most definitely my worst performance ever. it was weird it was awkward and neither of us were really prepared for it... As a man i feel the need to redeem myself and absolutely rock her world, as a friend i think we should just accept that this happened and get on with our lifes... any thoughts?
    Last edited by Hookahmike; 07-02-13 at 10:31 PM.

Sometimes two people are just not compatible sexually and it was awkward because you are friends. Also the first time is always the worst until you feel comfortable together sexually. I would say that's actually fairly normal.

The fact it was so awkward probably means you are not comfortable together and deep down you both probably knew it was a bad idea and neither of you really wanted it to happen...

In future-don't have sex with a "friend"

what did you mean by "friend"?

I mean if shes just a friend-why would you hop into bed with her? Maybe she secretly has feelings for you and thats why she is being all hot/cold... Most women wont have sex with someone unless they are emotionally attached in some way unless she is a complete slut and the fact that it was so awkward means that she is probably not a slut...

Maybe you should think about whether you would like to take her out
    Last edited by michelle23; 07-02-13 at 11:00 PM.

like i said we have an odd relationship,one of us is ether into the other or we're both with other people, we just never seem to line up.
    Last edited by Hookahmike; 07-02-13 at 11:21 PM.

unless she is a complete slut and the fact that it was so awkward means that she is probably not a slut...
    Say what? O.o

Hookamike. Now that you've had sex with her, did you even discuss what type of dynamic you and she want like simple FWB, revert back to platonic friends, try again to see if you possibly could make a good romantic couple? Why come here and ask us. It's her you need to have this conversation with and if you don't, it will just be awkward and confusing for both of you.

we both agreed before to just keep things the same we have now which is basically platonic, im her trying to decide what im gonna do if another situation comes up. there have been times when shes come on to me and ive been with/after someone else and vice versa, this isnt a regular thing but its happened more than a few times over the years.
    Last edited by Hookahmike; 07-02-13 at 11:52 PM.

Maybe you two should not be friends. This is destructive to any relationship you find yourself in and the fact she only comes onto you when your unavailable means she cannot be trusted.

... interesting opinion... but i doubt thats gonna happen

Mike, obviously things just got wierd. You are best to just move on.

Well, I learned from a similar experience. It's vey rudimentary; sex can complicate an otherwise good friendship. Sex is the acetone to the bond of a genuine friendship.
    Strength by the wind, is found in the roots
    www.bleucandle.com

Quote Originally Posted by Hookahmike View Post
    we both agreed before to just keep things the same we have now which is basically platonic, im her trying to decide what im gonna do if another situation comes up. there have been times when shes come on to me and ive been with/after someone else and vice versa, this isnt a regular thing but its happened more than a few times over the years.
    if you agreed to just be platonic then why would another situation come up? if she tries to hook up with you again remind her of how awkward it was the last time and say that you aren't interested in trying it again. simple as that! hooking up with friends is never really a good idea because one way or another someone gets hurt and you can't go back to being how it was before once you have sex with someone, it's just the way it is.

usually platonic would be more accurate

of course it was awkward! youre best friends haha

That is not cool man....show her what you do next time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast