+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PLEASE don't get pregnant! I'll do anything..

King Zarathu Guest

PLEASE don't get pregnant! I'll do anything..

okay partially i want comments/encouragement from other people but a lot of it is to get my feelings out, which is why in this post i won't worry about punc. or caps.

okay, so here's the thing. you all know we've been having phone sex a lot and moving forward with each other fairly rapidly.. and so things just led to another, next thing ya know, we're both ready for sex.

and so this is what happened to be.. i like 2 days ago.. no yesterday.. can't remember right now but it was probably yesterday. i was at work and the sun was REALLY bright, and i just got sooooo drowzy and i fell asleep on the counter. here is my dream:

We both had sex. We had sex really long and hard. Then, I received the life-changing news of her pregnancy. I felt devastated.

Nothing could ever bring my happy, funny personality back to life. Constantly feeling depressed, from that day forward I kept looking at the ground as I walked. It was unbearable.

Her parents had not taken it well at ALL. They are already over-protective. She isn't allowed over at my house, she wasn't allowed to call me until recently, not allowed on the phone past 9, not allowed to be with me after school, not allowed to be unsupervised, not allowed to be....

And that was one of the last times I had seen her again.

Her parents had totally cut off all communication between us, had made sure we wouldn't be able to see each other again.

So, the love of my life is gone, as well as 10% of my paycheck. Now, I have to work harder to pay for my cell phone, and all the rest of the things in order.
    ------------------------------------
    I can't see MY baby! MY child is gone! Why?! WHY?!?!
    Jordyn.. the girl I love.. who used to fall asleep next to me by listening to my heartbeat.. she's gone...forever......
    No! I'm grounded...shit.
    These emotions..unbearable..please free me..if there is a God, please help me..

Quote Originally Posted by Boss@Work
    NICK!!! WHAT YOU DOIN SLEEPING?!?!
    Oh, shit.. I'm awake and I just noticed something.

If I **** her.. that will become a dream come true. I have condoms, I'm sure I can get her on the pill.. I can do both.. but I am SO scared!

If you were me, what would you do?!?!?! Would it just solve everything to pull it out before I come? Oh yeah, not to mention, I have to 3 books for a World History AP class and a Pre-AP English, as well as attend a court date in about a week and half..

Gotta love that stress, don't ya boys?

hmmm.. interesting...

condoms, plus pull out early.. plus birth control.. that will surely reduce your chance of getting her pregnant significantly...

you're too young to have kids..
    "Ogres are like onions."

don't get her preghant man!!! use a condom! use 10 condoms!!!

abstinenece u r to yung to have kids, take it fom me i know
    It takes a minute to have a crush on someone, an hour to like someone, a day to love someone - but it takes a lifetime to forget someone"

People change and forget to tell each other.

haha.. 10 condoms.. plus spermicide.. plus a diaphragm (is the spelling right?)
    plus 10 more condoms
    "Ogres are like onions."

King Zarathu Guest
    is it okay to use more than 1 condom?

No it is not, and do not try it. The problem with this is that the chances of slipping off is greater, and besides you will not feel anything. Condom + Birth Control...your best option if you do have sex.

My New Car!! [URL=http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2058343]Cardomain![/URL]

"Be Mindful of The Future, But Not At The Expense of The Moment"

"Life is the art of drawing without an eraser"

King Zarathu Guest
    kay thanks..

condoms, plus pull out early.. plus birth control.. that will surely reduce your chance of getting her pregnant significantly...
    I dont know...it still seems risky...

I'd advise you not to have sex ever.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Quote Originally Posted by Innova
    No it is not, and do not try it. The problem with this is that the chances of slipping off is greater, and besides you will not feel anything.
    That's not the reason..... The reason is added friction. You'll break the damn thing. NEVER double up. They should really be teaching this stuff in school. They did in mine..... I also had a really open sex ed teacher. I loved that lady. So awesome.

King Zarathu Guest
    yeah... i just talked to her about it and she's not gonna get on the pill. risk of her parents finding out is too great, and she can't pay for them.

Tone Guest
    I always pulled out too, just to be safe ;[

Quote Originally Posted by LTsK8eR2gO
    yeah... i just talked to her about it and she's not gonna get on the pill. risk of her parents finding out is too great, and she can't pay for them.
    a lot of girls get on the pill to regulate their period. or to ease pain of cramps. tell her to just tell her parents that that's the reason she wants to get on them.

"In the future, everyone will be famous for 15 minutes..." -Andy Warhol

Tone Guest
    you all know we've been having phone sex a lot and moving forward with each other fairly rapidly.. and so things just led to another, next thing ya know, we're both ready for sex.
    we're both 14.
    If I **** her.. that will become a dream come true.

After reading this thread.. [url=http://www.loveforum.net/t7808-i-come-to-you-all-once-again-for-advice.html]you wonder why her dad hates you[/url]? ;p
    Last edited by Tone; 08-06-05 at 02:01 AM.

some doctors also won't tell the parents if you're taking the pills either
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast